Apr 17, 2024
I'm really curious about what crime did Syla commit? (Is the MC being born the crime? or is something else?)
And after this update, my goal to this game is a rebellion against the gods of this universe!!
Ironically, it's probably rebelling against the gods of this universe that is Syla's crime. Indra calls her an apostate and a recusant. An apostate is someone who breaks from their faith, while a recusant is publicly vocal about their dissent from accepted doctrine. We also know that Valravn sees Syla as a friend and doesn't understand why she isn't joining him in his service to the Lord of the Dark. The Lord of the Dark sees the Apostles as parasites and aims to sever their connection to the universe. Put it together, and I'd say that Syla was preaching a similar heresy to the Lord of the Dark's position. That the Apostles aren't gods, and don't deserve their worship and reverrence. That fits with Indra hunting her, we know from the Asura's profile page that punishing heresy is a job Indra has been given before.

thegibusman

Sep 25, 2019
Ironically, it's probably rebelling against the gods of this universe that is Syla's crime. Indra calls her an apostate and a recusant. An apostate is someone who breaks from their faith, while a recusant is publicly vocal about their dissent from accepted doctrine. We also know that Valravn sees Syla as a friend and doesn't understand why she isn't joining him in his service to the Lord of the Dark. The Lord of the Dark sees the Apostles as parasites and aims to sever their connection to the universe. Put it together, and I'd say that Syla was preaching a similar heresy to the Lord of the Dark's position. That the Apostles aren't gods, and don't deserve their worship and reverrence. That fits with Indra hunting her, we know from the Asura's profile page that punishing heresy is a job Indra has been given before.
Asura.gif
qrd
----
God (true, Divine Creator) is real, worshipped by both mankind (fell out of fashion, but there was still the huge church where Tiffany was to be wed, plus the nun during Nico's sex scene) and elder beings.
The Asura were a mighty race of monsters who worshipped God, too, and saw the apostles (personified dae --> daemon) as heretics for wanting to be worshipped as Him. The apostles threw a fit and gave Indra their blessing to enslave/kill them all. This is presumably the fate of all significantly powerful monsters who refuse to obey them. I suspect Syla was ordered to be executed because she, the Chosen and leader of the most powerful Mind species, wanted to spend the next 70+ years as MC's mom.
Edit: After reviewing Syla's flashback and final action, this is definitely true because she cried "You'll kill [all of the other Chosen]!" and made Indra forget their identities. The current Chosen would be on Indra's hit list because they either don't care about the Apostles and duty (ex.: Eisheth Zenunim, Rebis) or recognize that they aren't God (ex.: Aglaecwif, Valravn).

I'm hesitant to trust the Lord of Dark because of the past valkyrie/merman alliance war against him. My guess is that the 7th Apostle and Valravn plan to cover the world in darkness so that he can repel all other "false gods".

Last edited:
Mar 24, 2020
I've gotta say, i've encountered a lot of weird shit playing avns. From turning into muppets then fucking your mom, someone transforming into a literal fleshlight, entering a giantess's pussy then being used as a dildo but... heck, didn't expect to fuck inside a sentient disrespectful train.
thats sounds a lot like sexbot to me. the VN has a lot weird stuff going on.

May 14, 2022
I apologize for the long text and the inconvenience. I like knowing what people think about the game, I like the memes, reading theories and debating about them. And the community is fantastic.
images (4).jpeg

So guys, do you think that now that the MC is unlocking his memories, he will be able to reach his fourth evolution or do you think he still needs to explore the potential of his third evolution? If there is still something to explore.
Another question, if he doesn't evolve with what I said above, when do you think he will evolve? What could trigger its evolution? What kind of situation?
One last question, will the next version be 1.0?

Reactions: FakeTemplar

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
I apologize for the long text and the inconvenience. I like knowing what people think about the game, I like the memes, reading theories and debating about them. And the community is fantastic.
View attachment 4058250

So guys, do you think that now that the MC is unlocking his memories, he will be able to reach his fourth evolution or do you think he still needs to explore the potential of his third evolution? If there is still something to explore.
Another question, if he doesn't evolve with what I said above, when do you think he will evolve? What could trigger its evolution? What kind of situation?
It should be. I can already sense that next update will drop the biggest cliff hanger. I can feel it

SquallofNight

Jan 21, 2024
By my count the actual shit list is only at three. Jared for attempting to/succeeding at killing Laurie, Tanos for his torturous experiments on Amber and Liz, and Indra for killing Syla. It's just that the list balloons from targets of revenge to all the people associated with them who we'll have to get past. Indra is probably a solo act, but Jared and Tanos are associated with S.I.N. and pursuing them will mean coming into conflict with the Moon twins or Ella's kids or any other significant superhumans working for S.I.N. that the narrative might introduce.
Don't forget Dietz, Klaus' father. The son of a bitch was threatening to have his men rape Alice, remember? Chop him to pieces asap!

I'm really curious about what crime did Syla commit? (Is the MC being born the crime? or is something else?)
Unlikely. Indra is even surprised when he sees MC: "Human offspring... will the depths of her depravity reveal no end?". So mom probably did something else before this (which could be what made the 4th disappointed on her). Could also be something about the Lord of Dark, at least from the way she talked with Valravn.

I have to update this one
Here is the new version
View attachment 4058278
Gorgeous!

Last edited:

INquiop

Jun 13, 2018
But you can't deny that eventually we have get our revenge even if it seems hopeless if there is chance no matter what. I don't want a repeat of cole where the motherfucker got a zenkai boost still lost but got saved cause of plot. This arc that we ae in has to be our training arc since with opportunity before us in this setting fighting different kind of creatures and individuals we have surely we will get to level four before going back home

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
View attachment 4058250

I actually have a theory on that:
Given what Michael said about evolving i think he will during the fight against an hexenringe, Alice will use her power to subjugate it (maybe with the help of Aos) and take it as a teleportation ring, like Nico does, this will make both evolve.
Mc will help and Amber/Liz too, but what Ella said will happen and Amber will evolve before Liz and she will start monsterfying, Mc won't evolve during the fight but he will be exhausted, he will feel that he can do something with the power of evolution to make Liz able to reach hers, this will fix things but this will deplete his monster power completely, leading to death.
This will happen as they return to earth, and when they do they will be in the middle of a monster attack, different from other times Mc won't evolve to win a fight, instead the use of Evolution powers will be the factor to activate his next ascencion and bring him back to life as we proceed to mop the floor with whatever is around in a glorious way.

May 14, 2022
I actually have a theory on that:
Given what Michael said about evolving i think he will during the fight against an hexenringe, Alice will use her power to subjugate it (maybe with the help of Aos) and take it as a teleportation ring, like Nico does, this will make both evolve.
Mc will help and Amber/Liz too, but what Ella said will happen and Amber will evolve before Liz and she will start monsterfying, Mc won't evolve during the fight but he will be exhausted, he will feel that he can do something with the power of evolution to make Liz able to reach hers, this will fix things but this will deplete his monster power completely, leading to death.
This will happen as they return to earth, and when they do they will be in the middle of a monster attack, different from other times Mc won't evolve to win a fight, instead the use of Evolution powers will be the factor to activate his next ascencion and bring him back to life as we proceed to mop the floor with whatever is around in a glorious way.
Damn, that's an interesting point of view, I like your theory. thanks for replying

Reactions: Ddlc
Jul 28, 2017
I have to ask, was I the only one who thought it was cute?
View attachment 4058309

View attachment 4058315

Shit, that bitch just won me some points
This scene is emotional,especially considering the state Ella is in. You can see how tired and hopeless she is.
Imagine going through countless tests, each one worse than the last, and still being just a child.
I wonder if the story would have been different if Syla had somehow managed to adopt Ella.

4.80 star(s) 363 Votes