Fanvor

Jul 1, 2017
I actually have a theory on that:
Given what Michael said about evolving i think he will during the fight against an hexenringe, Alice will use her power to subjugate it (maybe with the help of Aos) and take it as a teleportation ring, like Nico does, this will make both evolve.
Mc will help and Amber/Liz too, but what Ella said will happen and Amber will evolve before Liz and she will start monsterfying, Mc won't evolve during the fight but he will be exhausted, he will feel that he can do something with the power of evolution to make Liz able to reach hers, this will fix things but this will deplete his monster power completely, leading to death.
This will happen as they return to earth, and when they do they will be in the middle of a monster attack, different from other times Mc won't evolve to win a fight, instead the use of Evolution powers will be the factor to activate his next ascencion and bring him back to life as we proceed to mop the floor with whatever is around in a glorious way.
I will remind you that MC still has a mark from the necromommy.

KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
This scene is emotional,especially considering the state Ella is in. You can see how tired and hopeless she is.
Imagine going through countless tests, each one worse than the last, and still being just a child.
I wonder if the story would have been different if Syla had somehow managed to adopt Ella.
If she had adopted Ella, we would've been on the incest timeline, which would have a butterfly effect resulting in paradise for everyone.

The moral of the story is - incest saves lives.

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
Bear with me, my thoughts are scattered.

Berni is gojo while Indra is Gilgamesh. Then is our MC Shirou ?

The grand scheme is still vague to me on the whole ocean vs moon and the 12 apostles.

We all knew how the story would end, but to see it was interesting and sad. (I can tell it was a Harry Potter reference).

I wonder if the MC is a sealed seedling, born from the union of an apostle and human with compatibility to it's twin, the eye is greater than the twins.

The beings want to conquer and dominate the worlds as many before it. An unstoppable force approaches, but can H.E.R.O produce an immovable object to counter it?

Something we all seem to have forgotten is that a tree is a major factor in what's to come. Bane or Boon all I know it's coming from the moon.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I noticed looking back in my sceenshots that Authority, Power, Space, Light, Body and Mind appeared during the eclipse. What do you guys make of that ?

edit: Fun fact, Coles is a notorious retail chain that is hated alongside woolworths in Australia for their predatory practices, so Cole was written to be hated on purpose.

Last edited:
Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
shrugs
- the mc
I felt this scene summed up the mc's attitude perfectly after he saw cole's tragic lifestory lmao

screenshot0001.png

At first i felt like he got that from Sylla but i feel like its a fun combination of both of his parents traits :ROFLMAO: being apathetic/not giving a fuck from Sylla and being additionally an jerk from stephen :LOL::LOL:

I love this MC

Psalmus

Jun 2, 2018
I felt this scene summed up the mc's attitude perfectly after he saw cole's tragic lifestory lmao

View attachment 4058716

At first i felt like he got that from Sylla but i feel like its a fun combination of both of his parents traits :ROFLMAO: being apathetic/not giving a fuck from Sylla and being additionally an jerk from stephen :LOL::LOL:

I love this MC
To be fair though, it's Cole. That's everyone's response

Pajumbas

Mar 29, 2020
You need to choose "Keeping it around". From there, choose "I liked you" and "I had some feelings". That should do it.
Do you happen to know which arc those choices are in? I've got like 150 pages of saves, so if I knew what was going on around the convo I could go back to slightly before that. Thx

FakeTemplar

May 9, 2023
Do you happen to know which arc those choices are in? I've got like 150 pages of saves, so if I knew what was going on around the convo I could go back to slightly before that. Thx
It's the weeks after the Battle of Diamonds (the arc which MC achieves the third evolution). He searches more about Ella, find the doll, the doll get alive, yadda yadda, you'll get these choices when talking with the doll.

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Oh maaan, I'm feelin so good rn. Yk how good it feels to stop monitoring smt you are waiting for and accidentally find that it's been updated lol. What a nice surprise, enjoy everyone.
[EDIT] Guys help, whenever I try to search for compressed it tells me there is a sever error lol can smn pinpoin if there is a compressed version (I alrdy know the game's compressed but isn't there a super compressed version?)[EDITED]

THX

Last edited:

Abazzaba

Sep 9, 2021

Farhan124

Feb 18, 2020
So is it safe to assume that the Deacon's (My MC's name) mom is a biblically accurate angel xD
well in Odysseus tale , Scylla was a hydra like monster with many snakelike head on one side of a narrow path and Charybdis was another monster on the other side. not gonna go to much into it but basically when Odysseus wanted to go through, he lost many men to it's man devouring heads.

4.80 star(s) 363 Votes