bluewolfzer

Jun 18, 2022
I've gotta say, i've encountered a lot of weird shit playing avns. From turning into muppets then fucking your mom, someone transforming into a literal fleshlight, entering a giantess's pussy then being used as a dildo but... heck, didn't expect to fuck inside a sentient disrespectful train.

1726941429218.png

....... can we fuck the train?

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
I've gotta say, i've encountered a lot of weird shit playing avns. From turning into muppets then fucking your mom, someone transforming into a literal fleshlight, entering a giantess's pussy then being used as a dildo but... heck, didn't expect to fuck inside a sentient disrespectful train.

View attachment 4057515

....... can we fuck the train?
I feel enlightened yet humbled by such an experience... screenshot0065.png

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Wait, why is Elijah so handsome now? WW cooked again
I always feel like Elijah is some kind of joke.

In like 98% of the avns he would be the main protagonist considering his beliefs, actions and looks. A real hero, always looking out for other peoples first and with a very romantic and idealistic worldview.

Only here we get a way cooler apathetic "i dont give a fuck" mc :ROFLMAO:

bluewolfzer

Jun 18, 2022

In like 98% of the avns he would be the main protagonist considering his beliefs, actions and looks. A real hero, always looking out for other peoples first and with a very romantic and idealistic worldview.

shrugs
- the mc

Reactions: Krytax123

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017

To be fair Mc can be a lot of things, fight for love or for power, be unhinged or be heroic, be warm or standofish, and even literally reach an evolution by repeating "Nothing" over and over.

INquiop

Jun 13, 2018
Ok with this new A**hole for us to kill how many does is on our shit list now like 5 or 6 since it feels like the number of people with got to spin the block on just keeps increasing

Reactions: IndigoHawk
Apr 17, 2024
Ok with this new A**hole for us to kill how many does is on our shit list now like 5 or 6 since it feels like the number of people with got to spin the block on just keeps increasing
By my count the actual shit list is only at three. Jared for attempting to/succeeding at killing Laurie, Tanos for his torturous experiments on Amber and Liz, and Indra for killing Syla. It's just that the list balloons from targets of revenge to all the people associated with them who we'll have to get past. Indra is probably a solo act, but Jared and Tanos are associated with S.I.N. and pursuing them will mean coming into conflict with the Moon twins or Ella's kids or any other significant superhumans working for S.I.N. that the narrative might introduce.

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
Reactions: Katsuki45

camube

Jun 4, 2022
this meme highlight my personal issue with superhuman. Superhuman is a long game unlike the average AVN. I think it's closer to the average JPVN with how long it is. More and more, after the introduction of HERO, i find myself liking the older HEROes better compared to the main cast. And that's a problem cuz the story is about MC and his friends, not about HEROes and the HEROes team. I like that they're jaded. A lot of them are so over it.

Reactions: CrazyofHentai
4.80 star(s) 363 Votes