Semtin

Feb 26, 2022
So 0.3.2 he added a separate button for the parry and the fake horse rider? Where’s the actual horse?
This game seem to be a bit satirical. The fake horse is two other men in disguise and I think it'll stay that way.

Curon

Sep 8, 2017
Darn. Hoping for some beast action. Need bigger cocks especially the big buff dude. Needs stomach bulge as well.
Given the guy is on patreon and the horse sex rip is from the files and not the game itself, don't expect bestiality to come any time

Ohola

May 8, 2021
Given how many errors that is, and how varied the underlying components for those DLLs are, I am leaning hard towards this being a file access problem rather than corrupted/damaged files. Like you trying to run the EXE directly from the archive, or running it from a folder that was extracted to a system-protected area - that sort of thing. This is where I would start by asking to show the full folder path to the game EXE.

One thing at a time: how did you "fix the other errors"?
I tried to find a way to fix this error and I found 1 person with the same error as me (his article here ) I tried to download the game he got the error to test run on my computer. During the installation process, it installed the x86 versions of visual c++ 2005, 2008, 2012 and 2013. Then I tested player.exe and it ran lol

Semtin

Feb 26, 2022
Anyone knows how to retexture things here? I wonder if it's possible to edit files to make pc hair black.

Cuadrao

Sep 18, 2018
I've nothing to add here other than to say...
God, japanese devs never stop COOKING, they always make the best nsfw games out there

Reactions: asgard93

dragonsix6969

Apr 26, 2019
if anyone else is ass the game like me and wants to cheat, download mtool and load the game
then select the 2nd option from the topleft View attachment 3934955
after that click on the very first option
View attachment 3934959

and here type 120 in both and lock it , this will lock your hp to the max value , basically u can't die
View attachment 3934960

you can probably change your damage output the same way if you can find it , i didn't bother

i like these bossfights tbh i just dont like the fact that i dont get any heals like in dark souls but rather u have to farm money to buy them
how do you use it? it writes "unsupported engine pixel game maker "

4.70 star(s) 45 Votes