hexxos

Aug 21, 2022
Any tips on how to defeat the priest?
the garbage invulnerability system in this game might as well not exist since my character is stun locked getting up from the ground just corners me and kills me and there is no parry
nvm this shit game doesnt actually save your game so I lost all progress
you can save at at least 4 spots in the game

cghhj

Mar 12, 2021
Boss is not hard at all... because he is lack if anti-air skills.
Just jump over his head and most of his attck will miss, no need of dodge or run away, through i really want some dash skills...

TheBoss756

May 5, 2022
Bruh, that's the only way to get double jump?, The boss with the black hat ?
You can get an airdash ability that can accomplish some of the same thing. Its located at the very top of the house before you're introduced to the large enemies.

fomi

Sep 8, 2019
I think the demo ends at that point. Unless I downloaded the wrong file from the first page here? I would be happy if anyone wants to correct me.

Cuadrao

Sep 18, 2018
I think the demo ends at that point. Unless I downloaded the wrong file from the first page here? I would be happy if anyone wants to correct me.
Nope, that's the version we've all played in here!

Semtin

Feb 26, 2022
Patreon and ci-en progress updated. Interesting news and much goodies await us in the future.

justaplayer69

Nov 29, 2023
can someone reupload the gallery.exe? all of the downloads i found were malformed attachment
Hi, use GAME RIPPER. It works just like gallery.exe, but supports lot more game engines and PGMMV versions.

Note: the latest encryption is not cracked yet (Reconquista feature demos 2024_06 and up won't work, but the demo game with the priest boss will).
Hint: by clicking on the "Scan for sprites" button, you will get naked H scene variants as well (not yet in the game).

Reactions: ohmydog

Wystr

Jul 30, 2024
so I just beat the demo, and I'm wondering whether I fought the same boss that other people seem to have fought or if there was some difficulty selector I forgot about because I am kinda drunk. Dude was a total chump and I only had to use one healing item about half way through the boss fight, and not even the super healing item I got from the secret shop, but just a regular tortilla. What is up with that secret area that you need the double jump to reach, I feel like there should be more to it, but it's just got that blocked off door with the X and the girl having sex.

myrendil

Nov 20, 2018
Pretty art, but shitty game design. Too many "leap of faith" moments, no map, and the boss fight is grindy and obnoxious.

We don't play games with our dicks in our hands because we want the Dark Souls experience. Especially when your controls are awful. Seriously, why do you support controllers but map everything to the d-pad and NOT the stick, don't give us the ability to remap that, and don't put the menu on the controller at all?

4.70 star(s) 45 Votes