May 25, 2017
Seriously, why do you support controllers but map everything to the d-pad and NOT the stick, don't give us the ability to remap that, and don't put the menu on the controller at all?
Because most people (at least should) play platformers with the dpad. Like imagine you're trying to move forward, but you accidentally tilt the stick 1 degree downwards and your character is spamming crouch.

PixelLewd

Jan 31, 2022
Because most people (at least should) play platformers with the dpad. Like imagine you're trying to move forward, but you accidentally tilt the stick 1 degree downwards and your character is spamming crouch.

Unironically(but still joking), sounds like a Skill Issue :KEK:

But more seriously, different people enjoy different input methods, or some methods they simply find better/easier to play with. I know that I for example can't play worth shit using mouse & keyboard on basically any shooter, I'm way more comfortable using a controller.

May 5, 2023
Except that's easy to fix if the dev actually knows how control sticks work. Only an issue with indie devs who are just trying to treat it as if it were WASD.

Reactions: myrendil

myrendil

Nov 20, 2018

But more seriously, different people enjoy different input methods, or some methods they simply find better/easier to play with. I know that I for example can't play worth shit using mouse & keyboard on basically any shooter, I'm way more comfortable using a controller.

That's great that that works out well for you and all that, but that kind of doesn't get to the point of the matter.

The controller lets you use the D-pad. But does not take stick input at all.

The controller has a start and a menu button. Neither button does anything, but in the game, there is a Menu that you regularly need to access to get to your inventory, especially during boss fights. Which means taking your hand OFF the controller and pushing a button on your keyboard in a fight where timing matters.

The controller also has a right-stick that could be used for map scrolling so we could reduce leap-of-faith issues, as well as triggers that could be used for skill mapping.

Also apparently there is a Parry button, but whatever the hell it is, it's not well documented enough to be usable. That could be mapped to something on the controller too.

It's not a matter of "Some people like stick and some people like d-pad", it's a matter of "The controller is barely mapped at all and needs to have that fixed."

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
I made a version of the throne fuck animation where one of her breasts is out rather than being fully covered - love the animation quality, but I wanna see tits! If I make enough of these I may eventually package them into a 'boobs out' mod, which is something I'm currently working on for Klaroro as well. For now, enjoy :BootyTime: (first of the 4 gifs is original for comparison)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

May 25, 2017

Ah fair enough. I'll accept my skill issue :Kappa:. I personally prefer the dpad because I feel as if it gives me more control in a 2d game, but that's my (correct ;)) preference.

Except that's easy to fix if the dev actually knows how control sticks work. Only an issue with indie devs who are just trying to treat it as if it were WASD.
That's great that that works out well for you and all that, but that kind of doesn't get to the point of the matter.

The controller has a start and a menu button. Neither button does anything, but in the game, there is a Menu that you regularly need to access to get to your inventory, especially during boss fights. Which means taking your hand OFF the controller and pushing a button on your keyboard in a fight where timing matters.

The controller also has a right-stick that could be used for map scrolling so we could reduce leap-of-faith issues, as well as triggers that could be used for skill mapping.

Also apparently there is a Parry button, but whatever the hell it is, it's not well documented enough to be usable. That could be mapped to something on the controller too.

It's not a matter of "Some people like stick and some people like d-pad", it's a matter of "The controller is barely mapped at all and needs to have that fixed."
I can definitely agree that the controller can be more utilized. It does seem like a last minute configuration. IMO its fine for now in a early dev demo, but if it stays like it is in the final version its 100% an oversight.

justaplayer69

Nov 29, 2023

Wystr

Jul 30, 2024
Yeah, couldn't agree more! :D
No need, the dev was kind enough to include the nude variants of almost every H scene, even though they are not shown in the game.

I'll attach some, but you can find all of them here: https://f95zone.to/threads/princess-reconquista-v0-3-sorry-karl.209096/page-10#post-13815678
is the anal dildo riding one in the game? I thought I found everything but I never saw that.

wtf are you all going on about? I just tested whether you can move with the joysticks on a controller and I totally can. Did you guys press the analogue button or something and just accidentally switch off your joysticks? The only issues I had with the controller in this game were that the A button menu wasn't mapped to anything and when I pressed the start button by accident once I got booted back the start menu of the game and lost all my progress since my last save.

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
Yeah, couldn't agree more! :D
No need, the dev was kind enough to include the nude variants of almost every H scene, even though they are not shown in the game.

I'll attach some, but you can find all of them here: https://f95zone.to/threads/princess-reconquista-v0-3-sorry-karl.209096/page-10#post-13815678
Hahaha no wayyy, that's awesome, thanks! I can't tell how many, but some of them don't seem to have a nude version (and thankfully the throne fuck is one of them so my work wasn't wasted :ROFLMAO:) - so it looks like there's still some boob-ifying to be done, but not as much as I originally thought :BootyTime:

4.70 star(s) 45 Votes