jedi141

Jul 5, 2021
How long till someone makes a traslation to the 3.2? It's funny to think that soon i'm starting to learn JP so i will be the one doing traslations lol

theyakuzi

Jun 4, 2021
if anyone else is ass the game like me and wants to cheat, download mtool and load the game
then select the 2nd option from the topleft 1723746145901.png
after that click on the very first option
1723746181473.png

and here type 120 in both and lock it , this will lock your hp to the max value , basically u can't die
1723746197963.png

you can probably change your damage output the same way if you can find it , i didn't bother

i like these bossfights tbh i just dont like the fact that i dont get any heals like in dark souls but rather u have to farm money to buy them

Mar 1, 2020
I dunno if you missed it, but you can also RR enemies (with "Z" iirc) to heal up, it's like main mechanic. Granted, 1st boss pastor-san doesn't give you much leeway for this. I personally completely skipped these heals and just get by with save-station healing.
... i like these bossfights tbh i just dont like the fact that i dont get any heals like in dark souls but rather u have to farm money to buy them

Reactions: owowhatsthis666

Lasinitro

Jul 28, 2018
if anyone else is ass the game like me and wants to cheat, download mtool and load the game
then select the 2nd option from the topleft View attachment 3934955
View attachment 3934959

and here type 120 in both and lock it , this will lock your hp to the max value , basically u can't die
View attachment 3934960

you can probably change your damage output the same way if you can find it , i didn't bother

i like these bossfights tbh i just dont like the fact that i dont get any heals like in dark souls but rather u have to farm money to buy them
I didn't find it that hard because there are ways to do a lot of damage in this game, If there was a way cheat the money value i'd probably use it though since there are quite a few items you just end up missing since you'd need to grind to get them all

theyakuzi

Jun 4, 2021
I didn't find it that hard because there are ways to do a lot of damage in this game, If there was a way cheat the money value i'd probably use it though since there are quite a few items you just end up missing since you'd need to grind to get them all
you can cheat anything using mtool, you just need to translate and find the one thats for money and change the values

theyakuzi

Jun 4, 2021
I dunno if you missed it, but you can also RR enemies (with "Z" iirc) to heal up, it's like main mechanic. Granted, 1st boss pastor-san doesn't give you much leeway for this. I personally completely skipped these heals and just get by with save-station healing.
afaik you only heal if you have the meter maxed out otherwise it doesnt give you hp

hexxos

Aug 21, 2022
then select the 2nd option from the topleft View attachment 3934955
View attachment 3934959

View attachment 3934960

you can heal by having sex and when the boss staggers you can charm him to heal

Mar 1, 2020
In v0.2 as you acquire lusty hearts, your horniness would impact your combat performance. I believe at 2 hearts your normal attacks start doing half damage and lusty-moves/flying-butt starts doing more. It seems its gone in v0.3 and hearts are just for dirty heals now.

Dany1996

Feb 17, 2024
I just beat Fernando and the game is finished. But I have seen a lot of screenshots with other characters (a wizard, blonde girl, dogs etc.) on this page and in this gallery:
You can also see a forest and a ship on the map

Where can I get this content. Is there a full version?

Last edited:
Reactions: Makina150

Antanarau

Dec 15, 2018
I just beat Fernando and the game is finished. But I have seen a lot of screenshots with other characters (a wizard, blonde girl, dogs etc.) on this page and in this gallery:
You can also see a forest and a ship on the map

Where can I get this content. Is there a full version?
I think this content is available only in the (fan-made) gallery viewer for now. Search "gallery" in this thread to find it

Rage_XD

Jan 21, 2024
Mine says its missing MSVCR100.ddl and cant run
if its in player.lib can anyone give an extractor that works on it

Zazazap

May 22, 2018
For those who want the gallery.exe to work in the 0.3.2, it fails to load the project.json because it's encrypted.
Simply run this tool here provided by xj47 to get the extracted folder.

Pixel Game Maker MV extractor

Then replace Resources folder in the game main directory with the content of extracted. Should fix the gallery not being able to load.
I can't even find the damn gallery because the search in thread gives me results in random order...

4.70 star(s) 45 Votes