Sara04

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Yeah on my playthrough (with a male MC) I ran one job for a client, avoided getting arseraped by said client, and then went to work for a wizard and did a few small quests for them, and that was about it. Presumably other paths would have offered more content but that's often the price to pay for a game with many paths: A lot of width, not that much depth.
I thought the "few small quests" where a decent amount of content. I'm also adding some random events in some places like when you go explore the town (trying to make it feel like a more dynamic/lived in place). If you have any suggestions I would love to hear them either here or on the survey. I've got a pretty decent todo list built up now, but would love advice on how to make it appeal to a broader audience. It is my first real attempt at writing both a game and... writing.

-Sara

Reactions: gregers

prodigy

Sep 7, 2016
Game title made me do not expect much but I got positively surprised. Game dose have a bit of content distribution issue - not all patchs are equally long or developed at all but those that are really interesting. I was really impressed by duke concubine route

Last edited:

Kafka11

Jan 7, 2018
Appears to be a bug on the wizard route you choose at the very start, when doing the murder investigation and completing it you get the following

You return to the city and head back to the wizard's tower.
Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: RPG.Companions.Have is not a function

I did this with and without a companion and still had the same issue

on a side note whys the damn accuracy rating so low >< getting aches clicking attack and continue a hundred times a fight

To update again, now I'm apparently stuck going north south or god knows where with no map and no real direction as the directions aren't really were your actually going on the dukes route (not main) got zero idea where I am so giving up on this route meaning both the non main routes have zero scenes and are practically dead ends -.-

Last edited:

Yeller

Jan 12, 2018
So I'm new to the game and am enjoying it but how do I get on a bestiality path I for the life of me can't find one, I'm probably just being blind but if someone could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.

Sara04

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Appears to be a bug on the wizard route you choose at the very start, when doing the murder investigation and completing it you get the following

You return to the city and head back to the wizard's tower.
Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: RPG.Companions.Have is not a function

I did this with and without a companion and still had the same issue

on a side note whys the damn accuracy rating so low >< getting aches clicking attack and continue a hundred times a fight

To update again, now I'm apparently stuck going north south or god knows where with no map and no real direction as the directions aren't really were your actually going on the dukes route (not main) got zero idea where I am so giving up on this route meaning both the non main routes have zero scenes and are practically dead ends -.-
Ok, got a fix for the first issue. It will be in the next release

As for the combat, yeah I'm using D&D combat which is a bit tedious at low levels. I've tried to mostly keep the early enemies lightly armored to combat this, but sometimes the dice are what they are. Any advice on how to fix it?

And on your last issue. Where are you? Like what quest or something more than Duke's route so that I know what you are talking about. There are about 2000 passages at this point with more variables and everything like that so it's hard to tell without more detail.

So I'm new to the game and am enjoying it but how do I get on a bestiality path I for the life of me can't find one, I'm probably just being blind but if someone could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.
Right now all of the bestiality requires you to be on the "Elena's Bitch" path which also involves puppy play. There are a couple of ways to get there:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: vaaf and Yeller

sybreal

Aug 16, 2016
As for the combat, yeah I'm using D&D combat which is a bit tedious at low levels. I've tried to mostly keep the early enemies lightly armored to combat this, but sometimes the dice are what they are. Any advice on how to fix it?
Maybe difficulty settings? With the settings giving + bonuses to dice rolls as if you had extra magic equipment on. Like a +1 sword, or +2, etc...

Or roll with advantage?

Last edited:

Sara04

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
0.49 is out. Thanks to everyone that keeps playing and especially to those that fill out the survey and/or reply on here so I have ideas of where to go next! This is a pretty decent size release in a couple of places and adds a new feature. The new feature is a battle speed setting (see below for how it works). It also adds day 3 to the guard path, which is really like 3 paths rolled into one. It gives you another opportunity to make it out with the dildo and potentially furthers your relationship with Kelvhan or Tsarra. There is also a couple of opportunities to fail your quest thrown in there for good measure. Next I added the first day to the countess's escape. It's got about 6 different endings to that so we'll see which way people want that to develop in.

Finally, for those of you in chapter 2 that are free to wander around the city I added a new hypnotist path. Let me know if you want to see more of him. ;)

Maybe difficulty settings? With the settings giving + bonuses to dice rolls as if you had extra magic equipment on. Like a +1 sword, or +2, etc...

Or roll with advantage?
I've added a setting to add +2 to all attack rolls or you can even cheat a bit and have the plus 2 only apply to the PC (won't help companions). There are also a couple of uses of attack with advantage so I didn't want to make that more complicated a weird so hopefully this helps make the battles more tolerable for you.

Hope you all enjoy! Oh and I don't know how the nopy link got added, but I don't have an account and thus can't upload the new release there. So if whoever did that wants to update it that would be great!

-Sara

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Decent effort, you would like it if you are in DnD. I however, dont like things left up to chance.

Sara04

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Decent effort, you would like it if you are in DnD. I however, dont like things left up to chance.
In most cases if you don't like your roll you can just hit back and try again. There are a few cases where that doesn't work, but it works more often than not. I decided not to plug that hole to make it easier to "cheat" or just make what you want to have happen happen.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
I like the step back option because it allows me to test both results.
In general, I like the path extensions (tested 3 so far, after jumping from 0.44 to 0.49). Keep it up!

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
I find the maze very confusing in the search for the magic stone.
I stand in an corridor, can go forwards and backwards and have a door on each side.

Enter the room to the east
Enter the room to the west (selected)
Go South
Go North

You enter the room. There are a few partitioned areas in this room each with a large bed, small dresser, and a small table next to the bed. There is also a larger table and a few chairs at the far end of the room.

Exit (
Exit would have to mean that the room is a dead end and I'm back at the intersection after going through the door to the east. Instead ....)

You walk south and after a short distance find a door to the west or you can continue south.

Enter the room

Go North
Go South

Aug 22, 2020
Is there a lot of femdom yet (with male as a sub, preferably MC)? I see it in tags, but it's not mentioned in dev notes unlike maledom is.

Sara04

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I find the maze very confusing in the search for the magic stone.
I stand in an corridor, can go forwards and backwards and have a door on each side.

Enter the room to the east
Enter the room to the west (selected)
Go South
Go North

You enter the room. There are a few partitioned areas in this room each with a large bed, small dresser, and a small table next to the bed. There is also a larger table and a few chairs at the far end of the room.

Exit (
Exit would have to mean that the room is a dead end and I'm back at the intersection after going through the door to the east. Instead ....)

You walk south and after a short distance find a door to the west or you can continue south.

Enter the room

Go North
Go South
It was meant to be a little confusing, but it might be too confusing. Rooms with multiple exits specify which way you are exiting while rooms with one exit just go back to where you were. I'll see if I can figure out a way to implement a map...

Is there a lot of femdom yet (with male as a sub, preferably MC)? I see it in tags, but it's not mentioned in dev notes unlike maledom is.
Femdom is there with both male and female as the sub. There is more femsub content than male sub content, but that's mostly because people keep asking for the female paths to get expanded rather than the male paths. If you like femdom content then I would suggest you head to the guard route and start talking to Tsarra. Might help if you are rude to her to start with ;) Then if you like where it is going ask for that path to get extended :)

Jul 25, 2021
Would you consider adding an option for the PC to roll a 20 on everything they do?

For the people that want to play for the story and adventure, not for the combat or traps / perception rolls (shortcuts going back and trying again repeatedly).

Sara04

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
how exactly do you trigger the male sub route? I cant figure it out haha
I'm not too far down that path yet. Here are the start of the obvious fetishes + the just generic male sub route:

There will also be some events later on on the client sub path if you are male and she is female. I've only written the events if the client is male so far. If you see other places that make sense for a male sub let me know.

Would you consider adding an option for the PC to roll a 20 on everything they do?

For the people that want to play for the story and adventure, not for the combat or traps / perception rolls (shortcuts going back and trying again repeatedly).
I'll see if I can figure something out. It's kind of hard to make it so that just the player rolls high due to the way I wrote things.

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes