Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Error in the continuity
Hmmm, route the Marquis as a woman.
I put on the chest binder, the female guard almost hits my crotch and finds no cock, but when I'm tied on the tree trunk in the forest a little later, the old man fondles my balls?

Error in the labyrinth
So, this is getting complicated, but try to follow this path and you end up in a place that definitely doesn't make sense. I've also tried plotting the path so that the automatic paths take you around individual rooms. Of course, the distances aren't right, but I'm basically walking in circles, without that being possible.

1. go east,
  2. go north (there's an automatic passage)
  3. go north (there is an automatic passage)
  4. go south (automatic passage)
  5. you are at a crossroads, door to the east and west, go north (back) go south.
  6. enter the room in the west, pick the door lock
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  7. Search the room
  8. Continue
  9. Exit
  10. go west
  11. Continue
  12. Exit
  13. go west

I am back in the start room?

Last edited:

Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
It was meant to be a little confusing, but it might be too confusing. Rooms with multiple exits specify which way you are exiting while rooms with one exit just go back to where you were. I'll see if I can figure out a way to implement a map...
Make a tracking /perception check in each room that will give you a hint where to proceed.

grodom

Apr 9, 2018
Good game but the mission with the goblins should have option for female OC to offer herself to them as exchange for the girl.

Jan 29, 2018
So, how does one get the sewer beast scene as a male pc? I'm assuming it is while escaping with the dildo but I've only ever been able to do that as a guard and well easy to walk out.

Last edited:

Sara04

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Error in the continuity
Hmmm, route the Marquis as a woman.
I put on the chest binder, the female guard almost hits my crotch and finds no cock, but when I'm tied on the tree trunk in the forest a little later, the old man fondles my balls?

Error in the labyrinth
So, this is getting complicated, but try to follow this path and you end up in a place that definitely doesn't make sense. I've also tried plotting the path so that the automatic paths take you around individual rooms. Of course, the distances aren't right, but I'm basically walking in circles, without that being possible.

1. go east,
  2. go north (there's an automatic passage)
  3. go north (there is an automatic passage)
  4. go south (automatic passage)
  5. you are at a crossroads, door to the east and west, go north (back) go south.
  6. enter the room in the west, pick the door lock
  7. Search the room
  8. Continue
  9. Exit
  10. go west
  11. Continue
  12. Exit
  13. go west

I am back in the start room?
Wow I didn't anticipate anyone still wearing the chest binder then. I will look into handling that case.

Ah that continue on step 8 takes you to the wrong place. Sorry about that. I missed that during my testing. That will be fixed on the next release.

Make a tracking /perception check in each room that will give you a hint where to proceed.
It's not quiet that simple. I mean where do you want to go? Do you want to explore the whole dungeon and get some extra loot or do you want to straight to the end.

If that is a path guide, shame it is too small to actually read it even if you zoom in.
Yeah, that's actually a pretty early one... it's about 100x worse now. I haven't figured out a good way to make a path guide. If someone wants to help write one that is easier to use I'm willing to help.

Good game but the mission with the goblins should have option for female OC to offer herself to them as exchange for the girl.
By "offer herself" you mean give herself to them as a sacrifice to their god so they can try and get home? Cause that's what they are trying to do. They aren't willing to take sex over getting home at the moment. If you want goblin sex then make sure you keep one of the goblins alive and take them back with you. A few paths are going to allow sex with the captured goblin later.

So, how does one get the sewer beast scene as a male pc? I'm assuming it is while escaping with the dildo but I've only ever been able to do that as a guard and well easy to walk out.
You need to sneak into the castle first. Easiest way to do that is to disguise yourself as a woman and then beat up the guard that is taking you to the harem. When you are trying to escape after that you will get an option to go through the sewers, make sure you've removed your disguise before that.

Reactions: Mercedes
Jan 29, 2018
You need to sneak into the castle first. Easiest way to do that is to disguise yourself as a woman and then beat up the guard that is taking you to the harem. When you are trying to escape after that you will get an option to go through the sewers, make sure you've removed your disguise before that.
How do you attack the guard taking you to the harem while applying to be a maid, there was no option to attack him.

Last edited:

Sara04

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I alway miss when attacking an enemie, even with cheated 99 stats on everything.
You might be screwing yourself over a bit with the cheating. The highest ability bonus in D&D is for an ability score of 30. So if you set something to 99 I don't handle that. If you are wanting to cheat to hit something better try setting your STR and DEX to 30. That should give you the best chance to hit.

Sara04

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Is there another way to sneak in? Just curious as there is no guide and well never noticed a way to sneak in normally.
Right now you can sneak in a couple of ways. But diving into the moat and swimming into the harem as a man is bound to cause a bit of noise and I can't imagine the guards would react well to that. I could look into adding other ways to sneak into the castle if there is a desire for it, like say maybe climbing the walls.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
By "offer herself" you mean give herself to them as a sacrifice to their god so they can try and get home? Cause that's what they are trying to do. They aren't willing to take sex over getting home at the moment. If you want goblin sex then make sure you keep one of the goblins alive and take them back with you. A few paths are going to allow sex with the captured goblin later.
I brought this up much earlier, but I can't remember if there was an answer (which I would have forgotten anyway, which is why I'm asking again. :sneaky:

I saved a goblin from the cave and overpowered the goblin at the very end, but I only bring one goblin to the marquis.
Will it be possible to bring both goblins to the mistress to have double the fun later?
What about the Hobgoblin? Will they perhaps be sent out to capture a specimen of this race still unknown to the mistress?

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Right now you can sneak in a couple of ways. But diving into the moat and swimming into the harem as a man is bound to cause a bit of noise and I can't imagine the guards would react well to that. I could look into adding other ways to sneak into the castle if there is a desire for it, like say maybe climbing the walls.
Climb over the wall and land ....
  1. in the servants' locker room
  2. near the armoury and weapons room
  3. somewhere and really sneak through the castle as a thief (there should then be more rooms instead of the ones known so far)
  4. disguise yourself as a supplicant at the court day and disappear from there
  5. personal wish, crack the door to the dungeon (would have some ideas here)

Sara04

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Sara04 i meant they could have group sex with her in exchange of the girl.
Yeah I got that. Sorry. My response was intended to say that this would be out of character for the goblins at the moment. They got pulled away from their homes and to this strange cave. They are trying to sacrifice the virgin child to their god so that he will send them home. You offering yourself to them get's them off, but doesn't get them home. In other words, it's not a deal I think they would want to take.

I brought this up much earlier, but I can't remember if there was an answer (which I would have forgotten anyway, which is why I'm asking again. :sneaky:

I saved a goblin from the cave and overpowered the goblin at the very end, but I only bring one goblin to the marquis.
Will it be possible to bring both goblins to the mistress to have double the fun later?
What about the Hobgoblin? Will they perhaps be sent out to capture a specimen of this race still unknown to the mistress?
Right now it's limited to the one for simplicity of code sake. The quest complete for that quest is already pretty complex. It's possible you'll run into more goblins later for that kind of situation.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Sara04
Could it be that something is completely wrong with the wayfinding?
I was just about to follow the path you described for Kharnos Strayder. But after defeating the guard, I can neither take off the belt nor find an exit.

If I go north and then west, I end up back in the room with the defeated guard.

If I go north and east, I can search a random room (done 20 times, found nothing), go north (end up back in front of the audience room, which should actually be further west), go south (then only have the option to go east and west, but not north), or go up the stairs.
There I either end up with the Marquise and then in the dungeon, which triggers the slave quest, or I get stuck in front of the dungeon door because I can't open the lock.

dakilladj

Feb 21, 2018
Yeah I got that. Sorry. My response was intended to say that this would be out of character for the goblins at the moment. They got pulled away from their homes and to this strange cave. They are trying to sacrifice the virgin child to their god so that he will send them home. You offering yourself to them get's them off, but doesn't get them home. In other words, it's not a deal I think they would want to take.

Right now it's limited to the one for simplicity of code sake. The quest complete for that quest is already pretty complex. It's possible you'll run into more goblins later for that kind of situation.
Is it currently possible to succeed at the corrupting the countess route? Have resorted to mapping it and its only ever either not too disciplined or not trusted enough.

Sara04

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Sara04
Could it be that something is completely wrong with the wayfinding?
I was just about to follow the path you described for Kharnos Strayder. But after defeating the guard, I can neither take off the belt nor find an exit.

If I go north and then west, I end up back in the room with the defeated guard.

If I go north and east, I can search a random room (done 20 times, found nothing), go north (end up back in front of the audience room, which should actually be further west), go south (then only have the option to go east and west, but not north), or go up the stairs.
There I either end up with the Marquise and then in the dungeon, which triggers the slave quest, or I get stuck in front of the dungeon door because I can't open the lock.
I just tried it. I'm able to do it. It's a pain in the ass, but it is doable.

Is it currently possible to succeed at the corrupting the countess route? Have resorted to mapping it and its only ever either not too disciplined or not trusted enough.
Yes, there are about 3 paths (i.e. if you do everything perfectly or almost) you can manage it. But the majority of people won't be able to do it yet.

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes