dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Hello, is content Loli possible in the future?
your daughter is like 5 yo lol
anyway good start and interesting chars and conversations at the camp, needs a bit of english corrections, good luck getting patreons
ps since brad is the gay content, would have been nice for some ts content as well, the black chick would fit well (forgot her name :coffee:)

Reactions: Panda Sarcástico

chtouvidel

Apr 18, 2021
I understood about the age of the daughter of the protagonist. And I did not mean content with her. I generally asked if there will be content with Loli in the future, because you can always add new girls in the future. If there is content with Loli it is good, but if no, the game is quite good without this content.

Last edited:

CypherXXX

May 17, 2017
Game has potential for sure.
Not a lot of content for 0.1 just a lot of teasing. Akiko seems to be bugged as you can't give her the herb.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Game has potential for sure.
Not a lot of content for 0.1 just a lot of teasing. Akiko seems to be bugged as you can't give her the herb.
I had no problem to give Akiko the herb. First you have to found it in different place and then come back...

Jan 9, 2019
It looks like a cool game, I'll play

And a random curiosity: I was watching on YouTube "Camp Counselor Jason Comics to Ruin Your Childhood #6" on the "The King" channel

What I would call coincidence lol

Davi222

Nov 29, 2018
I really like this game. The back story of the protagonist is very interesting, it seems to bring reallity to game. Glad to there a gay route. Wating for updates.

chtouvidel

Apr 18, 2021
Unfortunately, we have another game that had great potential. But alas, it didn’t even live up to version 0.2. In my opinion, it can already be safely sent to the "Abandoned" category. Honestly, it's a pity that the game might not have become a hit. But its own the developer would definitely find his audience and his patrons. It was just necessary to wait. Who knows, maybe he wanted everything at once. But it’s not fate, I repeat, sorry for the game cool. Those who haven’t played yet, you can safely download and get acquainted with the game. But to continue don't count.

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

The summary and samples made come. The result is really good.

The worldbuilding is limited but that's enough.
The characters are few and different.
The plot seems interesting.
The artistic side isn't bad but some characters/background could have been done better.

The story is well thought. It was entertaining (outside the "giving the herb to Akiko" quest...). The first scene, though it sets the context, was annoying and crude (and well made too). The presentation is fine, though having most of the options leading to choose between the wife and Patricia so early was troublesome. The free roam seemed correct. The objects weren't available after clicking on them once outside the herb. The music and ambient sounds were appropriate. And the MC was pleasant, both physically and his personality. Unfortunately, it's rather short.

I don't know if it can help but, finding the herb before talking to Akiko, made the continuation of the quest happen and he could give it to her. Otherwise, if I do the opposite, he always says he doesn't have the herb yet.

Good continuation.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Hello.

The summary and samples made come. The result is really good.

The worldbuilding is limited but that's enough.
The characters are few and different.
The plot seems interesting.
The artistic side isn't bad but some characters/background could have been done better.

The story is well thought. It was entertaining (outside the "giving the herb to Akiko" quest...). The first scene, though it sets the context, was annoying and crude (and well made too). The presentation is fine, though having most of the options leading to choose between the wife and Patricia so early was troublesome. The free roam seemed correct. The objects weren't available after clicking on them once outside the herb. The music and ambient sounds were appropriate. And the MC was pleasant, both physically and his personality. Unfortunately, it's rather short.

I don't know if it can help but, finding the herb before talking to Akiko, made the continuation of the quest happen and he could give it to her. Otherwise, if I do the opposite, he always says he doesn't have the herb yet.

Good continuation.
The game seems abandoned...

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

The game seems abandoned...
Thanks for replying pilgrim2033. Yeah, I saw the tag. The dev didn't come here since 12/24/2021, his Patreon has been deleted and his last post on itch.io is from a year ago at least.
That's why I don't point out spelling errors in abandoned games' threads.
Even so, the game is still available (if you find a link still working for an old game like this...), new players will try it and this thread will continue it's life.
That's why I think it's necessary to keep it alive. It's the same for games' thread in which the dev don't come here anymore like Space Corps XXX or never came like Friends of Mine.
And who knows, he may come back some day to continue or with the finished product (I know it's rare but still a possibility).

Good continuation.

Reactions: Kionashi