againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
From google:
Controversial is used to describe someone or something that causes people to get upset and argue. Controversial is the adjective form of the noun controversy, which is a prolonged dispute, debate, or state of contention, especially one that unfolds in public and involves a stark difference of opinion.

Fairly sure gay is still somewhere there, while far more accepted and moving forward.. it is still a prolonged dispute, debated, and people still have strong opinions etc. It is far better than a decade ago.
I myself think everyone should be able to like whatever they please without other norms or standards to push you down.
As long as you don't hurt another person against their own will etc, common sense etc.. all good!

And tbh I don't even understand why people even fucking care so much about what others like or not... And it makes even less sense in the manner they show their opinions.. but whatever..

I'm just growing tired of humans I think

For my part, I always play all possible paths. - so my point of view is very general and as human as possible, regardless of the sexuality of the individual/character.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
For my part, I always play all possible paths. - so my point of view is very general and as human as possible, regardless of the sexuality of the individual/character.
I just want people to accept others? Stop being so greedy in all and everything.. They say there isn't an action that isn't selfish.. I believe that to be true.. Doesn't mean people can't try to cooperate and be good towards each other. Rather than flaming try to help? Rather than saying this isn't controversial, say I'm okay with it! If everyone tries! Ah well :)

So I'm not pointing at you, anymore than I am pointing at myself and everyone else really..

Reactions: Agony's Embrace

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
Are the tags indicative of what is currently in the game or what will be?

They are all already there in this little introduction. - I invite you if you want to have a glimpse of what is likely to happen in the rest of the game (when there will be updates). (this happens in almost all games when they are designed properly and faithfully in the format of typical games-novel and also visual-novel)

shanarc

Aug 4, 2017
Akiko's herb option seems bugged, I'm able to give her the herb multiple times. Also, it says I need to talk to everyone when I try to skip time, but I cannot find anyone else I already talked to grandpa, his wife, my wife, daughter, patricia, brad, stepsis, kira and akiko. So, guessing this is the end of the content unless I'm missing something.

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
I just want people to accept others? Stop being so greedy in all and everything.. They say there isn't an action that isn't selfish.. I believe that to be true.. Doesn't mean people can't try to cooperate and be good towards each other. Rather than flaming try to help? Rather than saying this isn't controversial, say I'm okay with it! If everyone tries! Ah well :)

So I'm not pointing at you, anymore than I am pointing at myself and everyone else really..

How to say that ...
(in real life) - I was already forced (by my parents) to be married to a woman (29 years ago) and had a daughter with, since then we separated a year later, for that I can finally marry the man of my life (i am homosexual)... In addition to having already lived nearly four years in the army ... - so I know what life is like as much as a real human being worthy of that name.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
How to say that ...
(in real life) - I was already forced (by my parents) to be married to a woman (29 years ago) and had a daughter with, since then we separated a year later, for that I can finally marry the man of my life (i am homosexual)... In addition to having already lived nearly four years in the army ... - so I know what life is like as much as a real human being worthy of that name.
I was abused, raped as a child, he hit me, tortured me, bathed me in cold water, and used a car battery on me etc.. Now I like femdom and NTR.. NTR most likely because my mother probably knew about all this from beginning?
See how she betrayed me? NTR?
the femdom is kind of obvious to me though?
both NTR and femdom is controversial? But hey, wanna swap life?

Edit: I could've been gay, I had a gay crush when I was around 11-12, but I didn't. We all go through that phase I believe, and it's just to flip a fucking coin about it.. and that it's controversial, is bad, but to say it isn't.. is to lie! And it's good that it has moved forward!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Lorde Cyber Saurus

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
I was abused, raped as a child, he hit me, tortured me, bathed me in cold water, and used a car battery on me etc.. Now I like femdom and NTR.. NTR most likely because my mother probably knew about all this from beginning?
See how she betrayed me? NTR?
the femdom is kind of obvious to me though?
both NTR and femdom is controversial? But hey, wanna swap life?

No thank you. It is enough for me to have lived what you say, in addition to what I mentioned, quite simply I do not like to speak about these things ... - (it is still too hard for me, as of that I reached my majority, I left to join the real love of my life on the other side of the Atlantic, precisely to avoid killing my whole family and becoming a criminal in my turn, I am not like my family)

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
The tag gay wasn't here when I began writing though.
Not that it matters much, but I would never have written here in the first place

• Angry
Reactions: RodRyder

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
No thank you. It is enough for me to have lived what you say, in addition to what I mentioned, quite simply I do not like to speak about these things ... - (it is still too hard for me, as of that I reached my majority, I left to join the real love of my life on the other side of the Atlantic, precisely to avoid killing my whole family and becoming a criminal in my turn, I am not like my family)
I feel you though.. Why I hate humans, why can't we just accept one and other for what and who we are.. Or at least try?
edit: want my advice, fuck all else, go your way, because that's what all others do!

D'arKagnan

Jun 21, 2021
Akiko's herb option seems bugged, I'm able to give her the herb multiple times. Also, it says I need to talk to everyone when I try to skip time, but I cannot find anyone else I already talked to grandpa, his wife, my wife, daughter, patricia, brad, stepsis, kira and akiko. So, guessing this is the end of the content unless I'm missing something.
I will fix this bug soon. Sorry, probably this can only happen on a certain route.

Reactions: collected

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
I feel you though.. Why I hate humans, why can't we just accept one and other for what and who we are.. Or at least try?
edit: want my advice, fuck all else, go your way, because that's what all others do!

Precisely, the fact of having gone to live in Europe alongside the one who is my husband and the chosen one of my heart, and then to build with him a blended homoparental family. Today I am a happy and fulfilled husband, father and then grandfather.
Portugal (where I went to live) and France will have welcomed me with open arms, and will always be the most important countries in my heart. (especially Portugal which is the most human country that I have known)
Switzerland is also very human, but it's not the same ...

Reactions: RodRyder

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Precisely, the fact of having gone to live in Europe alongside the one who is my husband and the chosen one of my heart, and then to build with him a blended homoparental family. Today I am a happy and fulfilled husband, father and then grandfather.
Portugal (where I went to live) and France will have welcomed me with open arms, and will always be the most important countries in my heart. (especially Portugal which is the most human country that I have known)
Switzerland is also very human, but it's not the same ...
Things are moving forward, but people are just so fucking slow.. Good that it's working out for you though :)
Compared to my life, trust me, it is working out for you!

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
Things are moving forward, but people are just so fucking slow.. Good that it's working out for you though :)
Compared to my life, trust me, it is working out for you!

What will have helped me enormously is my main job, then I am above all a cameraman and producer. (I come from the US, more precisely from Florida) - then in my job we have to travel a lot.

Reactions: John Bon Clay