JC07

Jun 14, 2020
Sorry if my comment offended anyone. I'm really sorry. I don't speak English and I use google translator, so something might have happened in the translation or I even got my words wrong.

I have nothing against Gay's or any other sexual option, when I referred to TAG polemica (P.o.l.e.m.i.c.a, the Portuguese word), I referred to NTR sharing, I used the gay tag as an example because it is optional. Because in a lot of games a lot of things are forced on the audience, so as well as respecting one's sexual choice, I like my freedom of choice.

So I'm always fine when I have this, if there's going to be NTR like DEV said, but it's going to be optional or avoidable, great, those who like it do it, those who don't like it avoid it. What's not cool is forcing someone to do things they don't like, so when that kind of content isn't avoidable it's better to avoid the game.

But once, I'm sorry if it felt like I'm somehow homophobic or something. I respect diversity and even admire it.

I hope to clarify what I said earlier.

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
Hi everyone! Many of you are asking. Yes, the game will have an optional Ntr. By the way, all perversions (BDSM, peeing sex, etc.) will be Optional. The main storyline of the game is based on romance. Have fun everyone!
Optional the kind you choose not to happen or the kind you close your eyes so you don't see? That is, if you prevent this from happening, there will not be dialogues in the story that were meaningless. Since you said that the focus of the story is based on the novel.

So yeah, I think I can play, giving us the freedom to choose whether that's going to happen or not is the best way to include that in a game. Doing this forced is a drug.

Juggman

Jun 16, 2019
I will fix this bug soon. Sorry, probably this can only happen on a certain route.
I had the exact same issue. I'm basically stuck as there's no one else to talk to. Is there some specific way to trigger this? Or do you know the way to bypass this issue until you actually get a chance to fix the code? I want to actually get to the end of the playthrough lol.

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
Things are moving forward, but people are just so fucking slow.. Good that it's working out for you though :)
Compared to my life, trust me, it is working out for you!

To alleviate some of the tensions present because of certain messages and change the subject, I'm going to tell you an anecdote:
- (since the start of all these confinements that I have been stuck in Paris ...) - so that I am here all alone since the beginning of all this mess ...
... so that some people who I meet sometimes ask questions about me ... (LOL) - so much so that, for example, one of my neighbors (who apparently falls for me ...), is came to ask me who is the lucky one of my heart because of my wedding ring, and if I could show her how beautiful she is ... well, when I showed the photo of the wedding with my husband, I Thought the poor woman was going to have a heart attack. XD (Since then, I never heard from her again! She finally left me alone.)
YUP! I am homosexual and very proud! - I am especially very proud of my man who is absolutely perfect.

vorris

May 23, 2017
is the game still bugged i can't find anyone and the 2nd cabin i can not enter i really like how this game is going i will surrport you on patreon too

Sep 21, 2018
Akiko's herb option seems bugged, I'm able to give her the herb multiple times. Also, it says I need to talk to everyone when I try to skip time, but I cannot find anyone else I already talked to grandpa, his wife, my wife, daughter, patricia, brad, stepsis, kira and akiko. So, guessing this is the end of the content unless I'm missing something.
Yep its a loop

Sep 21, 2018
I hope there's incest. That girl about to get a LONG....
NVM saw opening disclaimer, you lost a patron lol.

Good luck
You are talking about the fact you cant have sex with the MC daughter??? Mahou-Sama is pretty sick about this but even then has standats.

Reactions: EZ8lt