eball360

Oct 5, 2018
I TALK TO A VERY THI NG IN THE GAME AN AN I CAN NOT GO PAST NOON ON DAY 1? I GET THIS SAY New Bitmap Image.jpg

PS HERE SAVE FILE.

Last edited:

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
I was gonna say how I hate humans because of greed.. Because that's all there is..
He didn't even care to read what I wrote, he just assumed..
Same thing with everything else, what we don't know we fear, so we hate etc? Else we have NTR haters that think or believe crying about NTR is bad is gonna make them stop doing it? Maybe they will even? But again they will stop because of greed so.. hey! All good! Or they think NTR will vanish because of it? Nah your girlfriend will still cheat on you, sorry!
I can keep on with my drunken ramblings, as unemployed, monday is saturday or whatever day I please.. What a blessing!

Edit: Really wish they removed facepalm from this chat, I have never facepalmed anyone here. It's the same logic as i hit a dude and he instantly hit back? And if they have something to say or correct me, then tell me? Not just facepalm. The facepalm is the first hit, I just don't hit back!
Edit 2: This just justifies how much I hate humans, and the fact that I am one too.
Wow a lot of text just to cry for ntr content ... how sad.

Good luck to the dev, but I pass this.

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
if more ntr content is added/will be added I say add Jason or an character similar to him since it Crystal Lake at an campsite and if the MC doesn't treat his family right Jason will instead of killing them.....:ROFLMAO: jason-voorhees-10-wallpapers-800x800.jpg
sorry about joking with ntr with Jason I couldn't help it

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
Okay...
We are several to have thought directly of Jason from "Friday the 13th" because of the name of the lake ... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Little ones, my sweet and appetizing little ones ...
Come see daddy ...
I'll eat you all raw ... :devilish:

I'm dead... :ROFLMAO: :sneaky:

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
I wish this one will last all the way till final build/complete build, haven't played it yet but the plot seems to be really cool :)

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Renders are ok, but I like the story and all the situations the Mc gets in :D fun and hot!

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Until the translation improves a LOT, I cannot play this game.

The code also needs to be cleaned up. The step-sister is named Patricia, but her variables are named katielove and katielust, and she is called Katie in the game at least once. Also, the wife is named Susan, but her variables are emmalove and emmalust. Makes you wonder if the developer knows what he's doing.

At any rate, this game has a decent concept, if the translation issues can be solved. Till then... bye.

Reactions: CypherXXX

dinmor

Aug 3, 2017
At least you wouldn’t tell us you were crack the game. The names of the characters have changed in the meantime, it's none of your business. Thank you for playing my game.
Unren and open dev > variables, or unren and decompile, open game files - it's hardly cracking, it's quite normal in renpy games actually

dinmor

Aug 3, 2017
You should mention that there is no more content at the end of the game, it avoids having dozens of people asking about it. It also shows a lack of professionality, which if you think wont matter, keep in mind you got your patreon where you're trying to make money from the game, making it quite clearly, a professional thing.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
the only thing i didnt like about the game was the sex scene at the intro was something i would've preffered to skip. if its not MC having sex i dont care for it.

That being said the game actually aint bad. art style is different then what im used to but not bad. zombie games are usually fun and surprised we dont have more.

also since this game is romance based does that mean Harem is an option or just one girl ending?

Also glad NTR and Gay is optional. thanks for that.

Sandbox/point and click tag is missing but so far its not so bad so good job on that.

all in all not bad so far. good luck to you dev.(y)

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Crystal Lake [v0.1] APK -

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Greetings, it is I, The Anax! You already know why I have come- it's my obligatory question on such titles. Can I be a zombie and run around infecting and corrupting everyone?

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor