4.50 star(s) 118 Votes

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
Ok guys,here I got some interesting results.
as you can see,when Ellen is having a sex and in that moment she falling to the next room,you will see this happen,when you see that thing is meaning you have to restart the game because you can't escape by any means.The only things you can do is enjoy your meal.in fact you can see this situation in AQE without any mod.
I think this also happen when you press "F12" to self destruct, fell into the pit that lead to the next room, and choose to revive yourself

MarsBase

Jun 5, 2021
How is this game programmed? Which tools were used for it? Im just interested. Wanna learn something about game design for creating my owns. And i liked this one. I played it with some mods. Thanks for the kmod, brown hair mod and the sexual enhancement 2.

M24985

Apr 11, 2019
How is this game programmed? Which tools were used for it? Im just interested. Wanna learn something about game design for creating my owns. And i liked this one. I played it with some mods. Thanks for the kmod, brown hair mod and the sexual enhancement 2.
It was make with Unity

Kantoraketti

Mar 10, 2019
hey guys whats new in this game? i only played normal version and saw this thread talkin about mod, but then again aint no way i read 200+ page of thread so can i get the summary which mod should i use and how can i installed them?

Kantoraketti

Mar 10, 2019
Ok, i started deleting and changing stuff randomly and it works now as i want it to.

Changing anything in "H_End" is completely pointless as far as I'm concerned.

kwanlier the code you posted yesterday,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

seems to have been the path to the solution. But "base.GetComponent<Animator>().SetInteger("State", 1);" seems to have caused the first animation repeat. So I deleted it and it now works perfectly.

I post the file here for anyone who wants it (and backup for me).
Here what this file does:
1. Sex scenes now repeat. Enemies will never let you go, so you need to struggle to get free.
2. Based on the "unofficial fix" from Julien the King means, that the second animation from the "Spitter" monster works.
3. Increased the 60 FPS lock to 144 FPS.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I did not playtest this, if I have time, I do it on weekend, so make a backup of your stuff.
how do i install this? i used the one kwanlier upload where someone need his help to make the scene repeat but that just makes the in-game pause spirit messy (like the one where if we wrong on KMOD Installation)

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
how do i install this? i used the one kwanlier upload where someone need his help to make the scene repeat but that just makes the in-game pause spirit messy (like the one where if we wrong on KMOD Installation)
Replace the already existed "Assembly-CSharp.dll" in the folder "AlienQuest-EVE_Data/Managed".
Before replace the file, make sure to backup the file and save file first.

4.50 star(s) 118 Votes