4.50 star(s) 118 Votes

Fringus

Feb 3, 2018
Does anyone here know what happened to Grimhelm? I couldn't find anything online so I'm left wondering if he just wasn't interested in developing further games or if something happened to him.

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Does anyone here know what happened to Grimhelm? I couldn't find anything online so I'm left wondering if he just wasn't interested in developing further games or if something happened to him.
Alien Quest Eve released just like this, with no info on it after months and months, he just casually dropped it. Other than that, we know nothing about what he's doing, if he's even working on anything anymore or not

M24985

Apr 11, 2019
downloaded the linux port, there is no sound. Is this a known bug or it is just me? Is there any fix?

Gh0stzero

Oct 5, 2023
Silence radio since shortly after the release of AQE. He did show some concept arts but no further news, although that's pretty much the way Grimhelm works. Silence then a build, then silence then an updated build, rinse and repeat.
Where? i wanna see it :)

JohnSmith1000

Dec 5, 2020
I downloaded the game, but when I extract and run it nothing pops up. I do see the process for less than a quarter of a second and it closes, but afterward I kept spamming for it to open and it won't even attempt anymore after the first time. I've checked the other downloads, redownloaded all, installed, even tried compatibility mode, but nothing so far. Is it some issue I couldn't find in the threads here that was solved or is this something new?

Im on Windows 10 and my desktop specs should be able to run the game on at least 120 fps.

Edit: At 3:29pm EST Haven't stopped searching nor trying to find a way myself (especially with no logs at all which had me astounded for a bit) I finally figured out what the issue was. Like once in the past for CS1.6 and perhaps 1 more game too in the past the file path directory&//location can't have any spaces if so not by itself, and that was the issue I had it in a top layer directory that was literally only the space character " " (alt+255 aka a blank, not sure if alt+32 the normal space character is fine). It works outside my " " directory.

Hope this helps anyone out there with the same crashing on start up / crash on startup / won't launch / won't open issue especially with no logs made from it.

As for the game not saving properly it's because the save file is hidden, have to unhide for it to be modified by the game.

Last edited:

jobkeks

Jul 25, 2023
I downloaded the game, but when I extract and run it nothing pops up. I do see the process for less than a quarter of a second and it closes, but afterward I keep spamming for it to open and it won't even attempt anymore after the first time. I've checked the other downloads, redownloaded all, installed, even tried compatibility mode, but nothing so far. Is it some issue I couldn't find in the threads here that was solved or is this something new?

Im on Windows 10 and my desktop specs should be able to run the game on at least 120 fps.

Edit: At 3:29pm EST Haven't stopped searching nor trying to find a way myself (especially with no logs at all which had me astounded for a bit) I finally figured out what the issue was. Like once in the past for CS1.6 and perhaps 1 more game too in the past the file path directory&//location can't have any spaces if so not by itself, and that was the issue I had it in a top layer director that was literally only the space character " ". It works outside my " " directory.

Hope this helps anyone out there with the same crash on start up issue especially with no logs made from it. Also if you're the guy I saw on a different website's thread for this game with the same issue (and some guy said to try compat. mode in windows 95 or sp1, which I been done before even doing deep searching and then posting here for help) I hope you find this because I am not going to search other websites again to post there too because I have gone through at least hundreds of results on the internet and to find that again was deep in the results list.
if you can, try to lower the fps to like 60.
it seems like higher fps causes issues? :(

Mar 7, 2023
I know that finding 3D artist for 3D printing in here is very slim but I put on a request for Ellen's figurine in here in case some artists take an R&R in the gaming forum

https://f95zone.to/threads/looking-for-3d-model-artist-to-create-a-model-for-3d-printing.219178/
Sir,may I ask for a KMOD with infinite SEX?I really need it to test what will happen if Ellen have sex in some bug-position,so I need Shift+X,I know KMOD have this function.PLZ,I need your help sir:) 88e221f7d5d28a6e29510ddda2e820eb.png

Last edited:

M24985

Apr 11, 2019
Here's my unofficial native Linux port of Alien Quest: Eve (BonedMod included)
MEGA -

To play with BonedMod:
64 bit users: Run BonedMod_x86_64.sh
32 bit users: Run BonedMod_x86.sh

To play unmodded:
64 bit users: Run AlienQuest-EVE.x86_64
32 bit users: Run AlienQuest-EVE.x86
Hello, my game start up with no sound, is there anyway to fix it?

Mar 7, 2023
Wait, When I did implement that?

There is a bug position?
I know you can integrated Honey Ellen in your KMOD,Honey Ellen can use ShiftL+X to grip the enemy to have sex,that is what I need.
Oh sorry, about the "infinite sex",I mean "loop sex".And I know we have a good guy who have done this work@user182737
I will send his job to you.
Of course sir,you know the XENO can jump when you in a higher postion,but if Ellen in a narrow place,these dumbass will jump into the wall,I want to try what will happen if Ellen have sex in that postion.Sir,I think what I need is Honey Ellen+loop sex mod.I don't have ability to programming,so I really need your help sir.

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
Thanks myman:coffee::giggle:(y)
Done

Still there are a lot of functions / features that I want to add to KMod, but it is either harder to code or harder to balance
such as
  • Make humanoid alien (especially Chad(TM)) moves faster if see naked Ellen
  • Tie the pistoning speed to the remaining HP (mostly focus on humanoid alien) and speed up the pistoning but keep the original scene's duration; the idea of "this is to preserve my bloodline"
  • Make egg spawn anything but facehugger

Reactions: Buziol
Mar 7, 2023
Done

Still there are a lot of functions / features that I want to add to KMod, but it is either harder to code or harder to balance
such as
  • Make humanoid alien (especially Chad(TM)) moves faster if see naked Ellen
  • Tie the pistoning speed to the remaining HP (mostly focus on humanoid alien) and speed up the pistoning but keep the original scene's duration; the idea of "this is to preserve my bloodline"
  • Make egg spawn anything but facehugger
My lord,you are really doing something great!

Mar 7, 2023
Ok guys,here I got some interesting results.
as you can see,when Ellen is having a sex and in that moment she falling to the next room,you will see this happen,when you see that thing is meaning you have to restart the game because you can't escape by any means.The only things you can do is enjoy your meal.In fact you can see this situation in AQE without any mod. 96DF54E5FDA6D2C07349E3981E0169F1.png C87FBFB421178D3F7653653894C4AA37.png

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 118 Votes