4.50 star(s) 118 Votes

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
I tried to change this but I realised the assembly sharp is encrypted
I use dnSpy to create KMod, you can do the same.

is it possible to modify the values set by Kmod? For example I want to change the struggle to almost double strength, so that if Ellen is at full corrupted and max arousal its nearly impossible to escape, kind of a punishment for getting that high spamming pots/max arousal and not using mana pots to reduce corruption.
I kinda against this because if you are not careful enough, even with hard mode disabled, there may be a chance that you will get stuck in a loop of H scene (H scene end due to max arousal, but you don't get far away enough from the monster, so you get grab again).

One another thing I thought of maybe trying was to change the attacks to only be H attacks when Ellen has her shield on not sure how hard that would be to implement but I have a feeling its an attack pattern of such as turning away from an allen triggers that sort of attack so was thinking of trying to replicate that someway
I think most of the H attack is just monster bump into you when you are naked, so I don't think there is no need for that, but you do you.

Last edited:

spotmark8

Feb 6, 2018
I use dnSpy to create KMod, you can do the same.

I kinda against this because if you are not careful enough, even with hard mode disabled, there may be a chance that you will get stuck in a loop of H scene (H scene end due to max arousal, but you don't get far away enough from the monster, so you get grab again).

I think most of the H attack is just monster bump into you when you are naked, so I don't think there is no need for that, but you do you.
Thank you :3

spotmark8

Feb 6, 2018
Looking through code with dnSpy, has opened my eyes to how much work kwanlier has done with this mod :eek:
this is my first time looking at Unity code at all and I realised changing a value based on a arousal state isnt as simple as say Renpy or RPGmaker XD

MonsterBake

Aug 30, 2018
I'm lost, wtf is everyone talking about? Did this game suddenly got an active modding community? Anywhere I can read more on that?

4.50 star(s) 118 Votes