2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
frasse
View attachment 868149
This shows all the monster locations as well as the location of the chests, the monsters do have random movement but they shouldn't be very far from these locations. I hope it helps.

I'll also make the map smaller in the next update to avoid this issue in the future.

Phanex
Also would you mind updating the description of the game as well as the preview? I've added a brief summary of the plot and updated the preview pictures to patreon homepage. I would message you about it but it doesn't seem I'm able to, I would appreciate it.
thank u so much for this help and now after killing all the monsters and talking or shoping from the dog ;nothing happend with the gir out from the hidout. i m i forgetting something ? thank u so much

Lenesiah

Aug 2, 2017
I might be lame at game or idk, I choose à Luckster class and can't even find an affordable weapon to equip early stage of the game, resulting in me dying against every single mob as there is no "free healing spot" (did I missed something or what ? Why can I even sleep in my own bed in my own camp ??) and 40g/night won't do (I would need to heal after each fight which grant me 15-20 gold each... If I'm not too bad with math, I may run into problems soon...)

Jul 22, 2017
I might be lame at game or idk, I choose à Luckster class and can't even find an affordable weapon to equip early stage of the game, resulting in me dying against every single mob as there is no "free healing spot" (did I missed something or what ? Why can I even sleep in my own bed in my own camp ??) and 40g/night won't do (I would need to heal after each fight which grant me 15-20 gold each... If I'm not too bad with math, I may run into problems soon...)
first you can get about 680g in game which is enough to get both team members.
second you don't need good weapons if you take care of your defense first the best beginner weapon is a dead fish and that is free. you get 2 of them.
third I never played Luckster BUT i have played the other 3 and mage is just as pathetic as can be because you do have to wait to get weapon and other needed equipment. but if played correctly and defensively things aint so bad.

oh yeah the last version that came out was 1.31 for patron and 1.30 for free players.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
They planned a next release and potentially monthly updates five months ago:

Marked as Abandoned.

Jul 22, 2017
They planned a next release and potentially monthly updates five months ago:

Marked as Abandoned.
yeah I wasn't questioning that it as not abandoned in truth 5 months from someone who had been updating regularly.
only stating the version that was here and what was currently out was incorrect and that it was possible to well in the game as long as you played the game defensively and not using just pure bronze as well as what you can find early on in game it took me at least 6-9 different game plays to even figure every thing out from the beginning to end and figured I'd share the info.
I hope you have a wonderful day Mod fried :)

May 6, 2019
I tried getting into his most current 1.31 but it looks like he deleted it.

same with the prior ones as well

Does anyone by chance have it?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I tried getting into his most current 1.31 but it looks like he deleted it.

same with the prior ones as well
Or mega deleted his files after someone reported them. He did not delete his accounts or posts. just that mega link says the file has been removed. Either for TOS violations OR at author request.
Wow! Promising start with that big file, buuut... no option to maximize. It's 2020. That option -should- be available for most RPGMs. :)
F95 is incorrect about this game being from 2020. The game is actually from 2014. it got semi-abandoned at 2015. after which it got the rare update until the last one was in 2020. when it stopped updating.

Prior to 2015 RPGM simply did not have the ability to have resolution bigger than 544x416. Which is why this game is stuck with such an archaic resolution. Just one more reason why RPGM sucks.

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
@Phanex Hey thank you so much for posting my game, I really appreciate it.

I saw this thread a bit ago it was really cool & strange to see a discussion about my game after so much time has passed, I had no idea there was any interest really left. Most of the discussion died back a few years ago in 2015 when I took a break, I went through some tough times back then in terms of development and my living situation making it difficult to do consistent updates. I'll start updating again if there are still people interested in the game and it's play style. I have much more free time now then I did then.

I just posted a free update on the blogspot, I'll be posting another one soon for Patrons.

@YamiShiro there's a guide on the grumby games blogspot for the sex scenes and the main bosses.

Let me know if you have any questions or problems.
Grumby I just noticed your post here. Glad to hear you are doing well.
do you happen to have a copy of v1.31.0
the download links for it are dead

Reactions: Locotomia23
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes