2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Death Row

Jan 5, 2019
You remember seeing before because you probably did. If you look at the Patreon page the "1.00" version was released way back in 2015.

touchmyligma

Dec 29, 2017
I recommend "borderless gaming" on steam to play rpgm games in fullscreen. It's pretty cheap and easy to use.
this isn't a good suggestion. Resize editor is the best way to change window sizes and it's free. IIRC borderless gaming just stretches it to fill out your screen which results in shitty resolution. Resize editor allows you to adjust the resolution more accurately.

Reactions: damndor

touchmyligma

Dec 29, 2017
It might be cheap, but enabling a maximize option shouldn't be that difficult to add, like most of the serious ones out there have done, such as Karry's Prison to name one. Problem solved and no one needs to pay anything. And nope, playing on full screen isn't an option either for those who multitask a lot, like myself.

Thanks for the suggestion, though. :)
They are completely different engines, this is likely RPGM XP or VX which doesn't have that feature. You're basically asking a developer to scrap all of their engine work, learn how to use a different program, and then move all of their assets to the new one. Karryn's Prison is on RPGM MV which came out in late 2015. Obviously it's ideal for any new developer to be using the latest engine but a lot of the RPGM games on this site are quite old thereinby more limited by their engine.

Reactions: damndor

nos4r3

Mar 20, 2018
this isn't a good suggestion. Resize editor is the best way to change window sizes and it's free. IIRC borderless gaming just stretches it to fill out your screen which results in shitty resolution. Resize editor allows you to adjust the resolution more accurately.
Any link for resize editor you mention? google came up with some random site

I'm interest in edit window size for other VN

damndor

Looking for a nothing
Donor
Mar 10, 2018
They are completely different engines, this is likely RPGM XP or VX which doesn't have that feature. You're basically asking a developer to scrap all of their engine work, learn how to use a different program, and then move all of their assets to the new one. Karryn's Prison is on RPGM MV which came out in late 2015. Obviously it's ideal for any new developer to be using the latest engine but a lot of the RPGM games on this site are quite old thereinby more limited by their engine.
You are absolutely right on that. When i wrote that post, i had completely blanked on the big differences between ye olde RPGMs and the newer ones. Not the creators fault that, naturally. Thanks for pointing it out. :)

Also, yes, the resize editor is another thing that blanked on me, and i dunno why. But yea, that one works good for the older versions.

nos4r3 check out this thread: https://f95zone.to/threads/window-resizer.4537/ - Hope that helps.

Reactions: nos4r3

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
any guide plz in the basement for killing monsters for the bunny girl? thank u so much

Grumby

Jan 10, 2019
@Phanex Hey thank you so much for posting my game, I really appreciate it.

I saw this thread a bit ago it was really cool & strange to see a discussion about my game after so much time has passed, I had no idea there was any interest really left. Most of the discussion died back a few years ago in 2015 when I took a break, I went through some tough times back then in terms of development and my living situation making it difficult to do consistent updates. I'll start updating again if there are still people interested in the game and it's play style. I have much more free time now then I did then.

I just posted a free update on the blogspot, I'll be posting another one soon for Patrons.

@YamiShiro there's a guide on the grumby games blogspot for the sex scenes and the main bosses.

Let me know if you have any questions or problems.

Reactions: mrttao and Phanex

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Grumby
Hi, I actually have 2 questions:
1 - Quest "The Great Chicken!", I have no idea where to find the pastor.
2 - The Old Temple in Hebron where MC says he needs a key, I can't find this key.
Otherwise I have completed all quests I had:

Capture.JPG

Grumby

Jan 10, 2019
Tomy75
You need to head back to Narlington Fort and enter the church.
Then head back to Wakefield to go on your killing spree to satiate the chicken god.

Unfortunately though there are two bugs I found replaying this segment just now. One If you're a sorcerer the necklace isn't something you can equip, second the quest line gets broken when a glitch stops the seventh from transforming, both of these are now fixed and I'll be updating the game to fix this within the next 8-10 hours, sorry about that it's pretty embarrassing that this is a glitch.

For entering the Old Temple in New Hebron you have to talk to the man in the weapons shop in the top right corner. He will give you the key to enter into the Old Temple, it makes beating the skeleton king a lot easier if you do this quest early on.

Reactions: Tomy75

Grumby

Jan 10, 2019
Tomy75
I just added an early update to fix these issues, I have no idea how to PM. I can send you the latest version as thanks for finding this bug, shoot me a message and I'll give you the download link.

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
any guide plz in the hidout monster where the dog in the cell? thank u so much

Grumby

Jan 10, 2019
frasse
Monsterlocationinbasement.png
This shows all the monster locations as well as the location of the chests, the monsters do have random movement but they shouldn't be very far from these locations. I hope it helps.

I'll also make the map smaller in the next update to avoid this issue in the future.

Phanex
Also would you mind updating the description of the game as well as the preview? I've added a brief summary of the plot and updated the preview pictures to patreon homepage. I would message you about it but it doesn't seem I'm able to, I would appreciate it.

Last edited:
Reactions: panaeon and frasse
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes