1. 1.00 star(s)

disallowed_words

Sex art: 0/5
    Navigation: 1/5
    Unexpected twists 5/5
    Content: Where?/5
    Frustrative: 4/5
    Humorous: 4/5

For 2 hours and 4 done quest, 4 obtained people in party only seen 1 animation that is the same that are in pinned photo and 8 screens of "Game over", no sexual attacks, no defeat scenes, no gallery,
    "capture" skill is non working on almost everyone.
    And I don't have any clue where to find sex scenes really.
    For big amount of in-game gold the random ero hentai jpgs can be bought but you can find the free in the internet that are much better.

I guess it reasonable to cut those 4-5 6 frame sex anitmation scenes that potentially present in the game and set 'no sexual content' tag as its such far from the scope and priority here.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

mrttao

v1.29.9

this game is actually from 2014. one year before RPGM got modern resolutions. As such it is locked at 544x416 resolution and if you go full screen then squares become rectangles
    it got semi-abandoned at 2015. after which it got the rare update until the last one was in 2020. when it stopped updating entirely.

I remember this game fondly from the content I saw way back in the day, as it seemed to have lots of potential.
    The art was fantastic, the girls are very peppy and cute and enthusiastic.
    Unfortunately it has long been dead.
    And considering the huge update to the engine probably not reasonable or realistic to expect it to come back.