Monkjonk

Jan 21, 2022
I opened Charp with dnspy but I can't find nonmosaic. I may not be searching properly, so please explain with pictures if possible.
you can uncensor yourself if you do not want to wait..
1. download dnspy and run
2. File - Open - Hounds of the Meteor_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll (open file only from its place in game folder couse it'll need others dlls)
3. Ctrl + Shift + K search for "nonMosaic"
4. double click "nonMosaic" in lower window
5. "public static bool nonMosaic = true;" Crtl+Shift+E
6. edit text " global.nonMosaic = false; " to "global.nonMosaic = true; "
7. "Compile" in lower. Than "File" upper - "Save Module"

Reactions: trester123

RenaYuzuki

Mar 8, 2023
Voluntary - allowing yourself to be raped. (don't resist)
Forcibly - lose in battle and be raped.

(For example, like the scene with those bandits "Mad Max" style) Pay with your body, pay with your money, fight...
it's just i never really accept voluntary as a rape...

well.. i know.. thats why i never really chose that choice in first place.. since i didn't consider it as a rape.. it's more like by consent.. cause i find it sexier when the heroine try to struggle to fight back rather than allowing the enemy do as they please..

but yeah.. again is just personal preference.. and we have a different definition about 'voluntarily rape', but lets just leave it as it be..

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
This is a special benefit for supporters in July.

This time, we will continue from the last time and have Makoto get raped by a thug.
Last time, it was cunnilingus, but this time it's real.

Please enjoy

1721062157278.png

|

Manajumas

Dec 30, 2023
Some decent scene that you might miss if you play it seriously:
1. Bar Carzola Fight after your impregnated by stalker
2. Impregnation at the slum after you fight the monster boss
3. Gauza scene after rena request to postpone the deadline
4. Scene with new Rescue
5. Ant Scene after her mind gone crazy
6. Bandit if you lose
7. Bandit if you doesnt have any energy
8. The infectian
9. Monster’s Parasite after laki died at the city

is there more scene like those??

kakashiuchiha

Aug 26, 2021
Why make the distinction about being impregnated first?
He is quite confused.
To get the fight in the bar with the trio of aliens, you need to be defeated for Sweep and lose the battle for the second time.

He puts on the video of Rena having sex with the creature in the bar, after watching the video she tries to leave the bar and the trio doesn't let her.

Also when you hack their videos and lose again another new scene is activated where she is sold by sweep to recover all the lost money from other hunters' videos.

Last edited:

DaiReth

Oct 14, 2021
He is quite confused.
To get the fight in the bar with the trio of aliens, you need to defeat Sweep 2 times and lose the battle on the second defeat.

He puts on the video of Rena having sex with the creature in the bar, after watching the video she tries to leave the bar and the trio doesn't let her.
....but he leaves if you defeat him once? How are you supposed to defeat him twice and and lose on the second victory?

limenghan

Feb 1, 2018
When the game is completed, I hope my friends can make a MOD to increase the difficulty for him. I think the difficulty of the game is relatively low and I have reflected this problem on the author's ci-en, but the author has no plan to increase the difficulty for this game, I think it is a pity. Because the combat mechanism of this game will make this game more interesting if the difficulty mechanism is increased, of course, this is also related to the combat color please, for this point I have long had some ideas, but unfortunately, my personal technical ability is limited to realize these ideas, can only rely on the friends here. If any of you are so willing, I would like to share the specific content of the increased difficulty MOD

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes