VUDU20

Aug 18, 2024
Hey, a question, when applying the save file that contains the files, when trying to load an area, the "NOW LOADING" message remains indefinitely. Does this happen to anyone else?
lol, now that I try it the gallery doesn't work either and the problem with loading remains.
trying to play without the save game, about 45 minutes into gameplay, in an alley scene where you defeat the 3 guys (who raped you at the beginning of the game) there is a supposed "transformation" and again the game becomes unplayable with a huge loading time (in fact it never loaded). I really don't understand this game, it's the first time a game gives me so many problems.
9d68671d03eb2b0db3411c3bb3e03523.png

Last edited:
Reactions: trester123

Ghaleonc001

Mar 8, 2022
Hey, a question, when applying the save file that contains the files, when trying to load an area, the "NOW LOADING" message remains indefinitely. Does this happen to anyone else?
lol, now that I try it the gallery doesn't work either and the problem with loading remains.
trying to play without the save game, about 45 minutes into gameplay, in an alley scene where you defeat the 3 guys (who raped you at the beginning of the game) there is a supposed "transformation" and again the game becomes unplayable with a huge loading time (in fact it never loaded). I really don't understand this game, it's the first time a game gives me so many problems.
View attachment 4051981
Only Perma Loading screen was the Last Area to fight the main Merc guy. But other than that, Been fine. Only think possible for you didn't put the File Parts fully. Start Part 1 then copy/paste/extract Part 2 Over the Part 1 file you made as a Folder and rinse and repeat the rest. Only thing I could possibly answer on this.

jurierm

May 7, 2017
Please someone explain to me how to install this? I have 3 bad end files, 4 parts of the game, and one cheat part, should I extract everything together? each one goes separately? Do I download one and then overwrite something?

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes