xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
What's missing is a jump indicator because the cd is pretty long. I can't keep track of it because of how disrupting the long cd feels.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Tried it and dump it straight into the trash where it belongs. Run away and find safe place to cast spell but the fucker is always on you before you can even fucking cast fucking anything. Though casting it into the trash works without any flaws at all.
This shits pretty goofy. The spell is actually a joke, dont cast it, even if you do cast it it fully drains you and makes you walk like a snail which doesnt allow you to finish.

The only real issue is that the last level is poorly designed, too many areas with unavoidable enemies

I had hoped after beating it, everything would just unlock but it's one of those games that requires you to actually experience everything which is lame.

That being said, the animations (albeit really funny) are really well done.
This IS Megumin we're talking about, complete exhaustion after one spell and ridiculously long incantations are her thing because the one spell she knows is the most ridiculously overpowered, lengthy, and draining spell in existence.

Couldn't be the masochist paladin or useless goddess could it, just had to be the loli.:p
I mean, she is among the most popular, if not THE most popular character in the series, at least in Japan.

Reactions: Back

Kinsmitch

Sep 3, 2019
Guys with input problem I figured that out: you need to make your pc display japanese-style date
(my system is not in english so could be not very accurate)

1) Control Panel
2) Time and Region
3) Regional Standarts
4) Format -> Japanese

Done!
Thanks, its works now

garami

Nov 5, 2018
I had the same problem with other games, but using a Local Emulator solved it.
But with this game it doens't even show that i have Local Emulator installed when I right click on it, other apps show that I have it installed.
How did you use it then?

1.70 star(s) 7 Votes