DarkForse

Sep 23, 2017
Gameplay is SHIT ...Gallery is so-so ... And this is almost 3 Gb o_O :(
Man there is games lesser then this and 100000 times better ...

Farofero

Dec 1, 2018
Gallery unlocker
unzip, copy and paste in "ExplosionGirl\ExplosionGirl_Data\Managed"
unfortunately I'm going to use it because I can't get past the first stage, besides when I get caught I can't even "try" to leave, this damn girl doesn't run at all and crashes jumps haha

downloadanime

Jan 30, 2018
Also I dunno why everybody is complaining about a jump cooldown, must just be on some systems, seems to work fine for me (Jap locale as always, win 10).
The Same people that say "lol censored" in every Japanese game thread can't seem to figure out that you're probably going to want to run nearly every Japanese game with locale emulation.

Nov 22, 2018
Where is the unCensored patch!? We live in 2021...
any uncensored patch ??
so.. any uncensored??
Nope.
Gameplay is SHIT ...Gallery is so-so ... And this is almost 3 Gb o_O :(
Because the moving of the characters in this game isn't by moving 3D models, but replacing pictures in every frames like an anime.
That cause a huge amount of pictures stored in the game and eats your hard disk storage.
Also, the raw pics and movies are already censored, so nothing can be done on decensoring.

fmanaway

May 5, 2017
Anyone else having a problem with the Game Over scenes? My computer runs the normal enemy scenes fine, both in the gallery and in gameplay, but the cinematics or whatever don't load for me at all. I get a black screen with "next", "back", and "skip". I can hear audio but no visuals. I was really enjoying the game too, but with this bug it literally cuts the gallery in half for me.

James1980

Feb 17, 2018
This IS Megumin we're talking about, complete exhaustion after one spell and ridiculously long incantations are her thing because the one spell she knows is the most ridiculously overpowered, lengthy, and draining spell in existence.

I mean, she is among the most popular, if not THE most popular character in the series, at least in Japan.
Everyone knows yunyun is best girl

Kolpox

Jun 6, 2017
Applocal doesn't work with Unity, you must use something else. The game was really buggy until I ran it on NTLEAS, but then it was just fine.
For those who struggle with the ledges : spam space, there is a very specific spot you have to be in to grab every ledge, so figuring its location and spaming space will greatly help you. Also yeah, don't bother with casting, its never useful.

MacDakka

Jun 10, 2017
Am I the only one who gets a Guts-meets-Goblin-Slayer-and-not-in-a-bad-way vibe from that 'Boss' person?

perrotote

Jul 19, 2020
Anyone else having a problem with the Game Over scenes? My computer runs the normal enemy scenes fine, both in the gallery and in gameplay, but the cinematics or whatever don't load for me at all. I get a black screen with "next", "back", and "skip". I can hear audio but no visuals. I was really enjoying the game too, but with this bug it literally cuts the gallery in half for me.
Same here

Reactions: fmanaway
1.70 star(s) 7 Votes