4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

Sam10

May 13, 2017
My gosh the animaions are amazing in this game! Loved the story too. Loved the models!

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Game: Get a blowjob from a cheerleader?

Me: Tempting, but I'm in the mood to try to play the long game, have a slow burn and ease the MC and his love interests to get their interests.

Game: Okay, MC automatically strips and fucks a fatso.

Me: Clearly I have miscalculated.

phdusa1

Aug 18, 2018
Unofficial compressed Android port for Sparkling Duplicity [Ch.2] [Goosenards]

Download android port Ch. 2
| |
(398MB)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you want you can support me here:
*This unofficial port/mod is not released by developer, download at your own risk.​

Last edited:

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Just tried this game. Love cucking the shithead son with every girl he comes in contact with and the humor is decent. While funny somewhat, did we have to be that mean to the waitress? Even though I did not do the chunky lass, I really like her character. Love that she is looking out for 'tiny'.

Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Interesting game. Nice to cuck our asshole son. But it's a shame that in this game the only women worth attention are maybe our son's ex gf and his friend seems ok. That fat girl from the pizzeria seems nice too. But redhead girl... damn.. what a slut.

Gari Fuze

Feb 19, 2020
Fairly good update, 4 scenes in total?, the scene with nata at her apartment, could have had better transition, feels abrupt. The club scene, would be good to have some camera moving.

The son writing is credible, he genuinely is feels as a blockhead with issues.

Reactions: ironsmash

Creeperswarm

Feb 27, 2020
looks like like the animations are done the same way as dumbkoala`s (prbbly same software?) but much smoother and more creative.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
In my opinion, someone who cares so much about the quality of their animations should invest some time and effort to improve their models. These old models look like a cross between Daz and Honey Select. They're weird.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Ok, no lie.
The mc is a cunt.
I don't want to bash the game too much, its like getting fast food and complaining the food doesn't satiate and doesn't have much nourishments.

That said, the writing is shit. MC is spineless and his abandoment of his family is swept under the carpet, the love interests are horny sluts who jump on his dick with little to no effort and the son is one-sidedly dislikable and horrible. There is a dumb moody teen who needs a bit of guidance, then there is a cartoonishly irredeeemable contrarian who is bad and wrong on every possible account. But hey, isn't it satisfying to cuck such a brat?!!!

Just enjoy fapping to the power fantasy of getting some young sluts. Graphics are neat enough for that.

adymex02

Oct 24, 2018
please anyone know the main menu song artist the title is ,,forbidden,, but cant find on internet the song

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes