4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

Takeo

Nov 5, 2017
a vn about an absentee dad cucking his asshole son, idk why anyone thinks there needs to be a build up to the sex. all the tension is between dad and son. the build up is only for him getting caught balls deep in son's ex gf that he broke up with specifically cause she wouldnt fuck him. personally i find it lousy that there are 2 branches. the dad should be able to get all the girls at least once in same playthrough
There's branches? I didnt see anyway it could have gone any differently or did i miss something?I also agree with everything you said.

Reactions: duckydoodoo

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
In my opinion, someone who cares so much about the quality of their animations should invest some time and effort to improve their models. These old models look like a cross between Daz and Honey Select. They're weird.
The engine he is using can only support gen2 Daz models at present (i've read there are ways to import some others, but you try using gen 9's and the game/rendering engine won't be able to keep up with all the detail). You either get great animations/lighting/physics and ability to create content fairly quickly that doesn't require rendering... or you get gen9 models with usually more mechanical animations (stock) and long dev times.

Reactions: Aristos

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I only played a little bit of this game maybe an hour before I had to do some Real life stuff but only reason im playing this game is cause I thought the models look good from the preview renders and so far im not disappointed. So yeah id say the look of the models especially Blaire are my favorite thing about the game.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Finished this game yesterday Blaire easily the best girl hell I like her more than alot of LI in more popular games.

While there hasn't been any penetration sex yet with Steph / tiny I still like her very much. Might just me be but I thought her small lewd scenes feel a bit rushed or forced even tho she wants to do it cause of a co-worker talking her into it. I just expected her to be more hesitant instead of jumping right into it because she comes across as the sweet innocent type. Especially since I dont think she knows the father that well and he might as well be a stranger.

But overall really liked this gamed

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes