VN Ren'Py School Basket Buddies [S2 Ep. 3] [Rrb3d]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Fitteh_Moo

Oct 29, 2022
Season 1 ended with Toby getting rushed to the hospital, and I thought Season 2 would be a continuation of that. However, when I downloaded Season 2, Episode 1, it started with a different story: a land plagued by a virus and a medieval setting. Can someone enlighten me on what happened? Am I missing something? I am not liking this
It's a dream sequence, wait for episode 2 where he wakes up in the hospital

PAIN939

Feb 21, 2020
The spin-off is out:

Axel's Winding Trail : Northern (Sex)Capade

PC :

MAC:

It is apparently a full game according to the Patreon not School basket but same guy and if it is Axel it must be related somehow.
i can't find this game the link is expired.

gizzy77

Sep 29, 2020
thanks for making this novel/game

It's been a long time since I laughed so much while playing a game

the part where the 5 team members tried to persuade the coach to participate in a surprise birthday party for the new one was brilliantly conceived
the poor coach

I seriously needed 5 minutes to recover from laughing

Please check the game for errors, the voice acting and the sentences on screen do not always match

suc6 and thx for the game

lex1210415

Sep 10, 2022
Season 1 ended with Toby getting rushed to the hospital, and I thought Season 2 would be a continuation of that. However, when I downloaded Season 2, Episode 1, it started with a different story: a land plagued by a virus and a medieval setting. Can someone enlighten me on what happened? Am I missing something? I am not liking this
t'was a dream while he was unconcious

KibaRen

Mar 1, 2020
The spin-off is out:

Axel's Winding Trail : Northern (Sex)Capade

PC :

MAC:

It is apparently a full game according to the Patreon not School basket but same guy and if it is Axel it must be related somehow.
Can somedy repost the spinoff please, the link is expired, :cry:

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes