Deadocelot

Sep 3, 2018
Right now there is a place where you can flip the script on your dom's (so a bit switchy) on the female paths. The male path has a bit where you, and the rest of the guard, abuse a prisoner. I have more planned for both paths, but most of the content is sub. That being said if you see a place where you think a more dom response makes sense then let me know and I can see about adding it.
Kidnap blacksmith's daughter.

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
What was this developed in? It kind of looks like a Ren'Py game interface, but I wasn't aware those exported to HTML format. I ask because I'm interested in making similar types of games, but Twine and other text game engines end up being a headache for stuff like this.

Sara04

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
What was this developed in? It kind of looks like a Ren'Py game interface, but I wasn't aware those exported to HTML format. I ask because I'm interested in making similar types of games, but Twine and other text game engines end up being a headache for stuff like this.
It's Twine. I haven't seen a Ren'Py game like this, but that would be interesting.

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
It's Twine. I haven't seen a Ren'Py game like this, but that would be interesting.
Wow, that's impressive. Also I should have realized that from the one screenshot in the OP, lol. I'm a bit slow sometimes.

The reason I thought it might be Ren'Py is because I thought the interface looked more complex than you typically get with Twine games, and I've seen very similar ones in other games. Did you use some kind of template that's openly available for that?

Sara04

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Wow, that's impressive. Also I should have realized that from the one screenshot in the OP, lol. I'm a bit slow sometimes.

The reason I thought it might be Ren'Py is because I thought the interface looked more complex than you typically get with Twine games, and I've seen very similar ones in other games. Did you use some kind of template that's openly available for that?
I wrote all my own custom JS to do all the RPG stuff (that was part of the point of the story was to learn how to do JS). But I really didn't mess with the UI too much other than turning some things off I didn't need and adding some extra side bars for things like the number of times you've had sex and your inventory.

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
I wrote all my own custom JS to do all the RPG stuff (that was part of the point of the story was to learn how to do JS). But I really didn't mess with the UI too much other than turning some things off I didn't need and adding some extra side bars for things like the number of times you've had sex and your inventory.
Odd, I don't remember Twine having that side-panel and such by default. Then again it's been ages since I last messed with Twine, so maybe a lot's changed in recent years, heh.

akito troja

Oct 13, 2017
Right now there is a place where you can flip the script on your dom's (so a bit switchy) on the female paths. The male path has a bit where you, and the rest of the guard, abuse a prisoner. I have more planned for both paths, but most of the content is sub. That being said if you see a place where you think a more dom response makes sense then let me know and I can see about adding it.
Thx for the answer.

hkgpeanut

Oct 9, 2017
This has to be a closest to a ero-DND. I like it, and here are some opinions after a few playthrough.

1. The down time for "got caught" path is a little bit bland, the training with guard seems no effect.

2. It seems I did not encounter much sex scene after I recruited to do mission? Most of the time it is only the start of the game

3. It seems some skills have no purpose at all... Understandable tho.

4. The hypnosis path (and Wizard apprentice path) are my favourite. Very interesting.

5. Not sure if I did not discover it yet, is there any way to recruit more and female party members?

Reactions: erinyes

Sara04

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I have just put up 0.57. It adds to the countess escape path when you head towards Lul with the countess in tow. But of course not everyone on your route has your best interest at heart be they bandits or just some unscrupulous farmers they might have a very different idea of what to do with you and the countess...

I also expanded the bandit prisoner path while adding some paths where you can interact with Moop the goblin if you saved him during the goblin kidnapping mission. Events like the one with Moop will probably be most of the sex scenes once you get on the quest system part of the game.

1. The down time for "got caught" path is a little bit bland, the training with guard seems no effect.
Yeah the guard path is probably the least developed so far. It is on my list for the next couple of releases as it is highly requested. There is a small effect to training, because too much of an effect would be a bit game breaking.

2. It seems I did not encounter much sex scene after I recruited to do mission? Most of the time it is only the start of the game
I was working on getting the content fleshed out first. If you have ideas about how to solve any of the quests with sex let me know. Additionally, I plan to add more random events and encounters. And finally for the people able to wander around town you might be able to visit the brothel.

3. It seems some skills have no purpose at all... Understandable tho.
I'm trying to use as many skills as possible, but you are a thief. Some skills are going to be more useful than others.

4. The hypnosis path (and Wizard apprentice path) are my favourite. Very interesting.
I like those as well. :)

5. Not sure if I did not discover it yet, is there any way to recruit more and female party members?
As a female you can get the maid Nam to follow you out of the castle. As a male you can get Ilsa to tag along and under very specific circumstances end up as a party member. I haven't expanded the party system outside of those 2 + 3 male cleric's/paladins.

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
So is the magic belt the only way to get gender bent? And how different is the content if you use the belt instead of starting as a female?

Sara04

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
So is the magic belt the only way to get gender bent? And how different is the content if you use the belt instead of starting as a female?
For Male to Female the belt is currently the only way. There are some minor path differences but nothing too significant at this point. If you see a place where you think things should diverge a bit more let me know. There are also the initial parts of a sissy path on the guard path that might eventually expand into MtF.

For Female to Male there is a path with the chest wrap where you can become a guard.

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
For Male to Female the belt is currently the only way. There are some minor path differences but nothing too significant at this point. If you see a place where you think things should diverge a bit more let me know. There are also the initial parts of a sissy path on the guard path that might eventually expand into MtF.

For Female to Male there is a path with the chest wrap where you can become a guard.
If you wear the belt in the Duke's path, you bring up the fact that you suddenly can't take it off, which is an interesting plot point, but I don't see it brought up again, and you're actually able to take it off later if you complete the theft (by putting it in storage). So to expand on that would be interesting. Beyond that, the only thing I can think of is just random bits of flavor text here and there, which isn't really a necessity, And is there a way to get the belt if you don't do the Duke Quest?

Sara04

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Do you have any plans to continue the hypnotist's storyline any time soon?
Yup, that is in the plan.

If you wear the belt in the Duke's path, you bring up the fact that you suddenly can't take it off, which is an interesting plot point, but I don't see it brought up again, and you're actually able to take it off later if you complete the theft (by putting it in storage). So to expand on that would be interesting. Beyond that, the only thing I can think of is just random bits of flavor text here and there, which isn't really a necessity, And is there a way to get the belt if you don't do the Duke Quest?
Oh nice bug. I will look into that. The belt should be locked on and you shouldn't be able to remove it after you have had sex with it on. Any chance you can get me the save?

Sara04

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Ah ok, the storage option doesn't respect things that are locked on. Got to fix that :)

Sara04

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
0.58 is up!

I've fixed this bug as part of this release.

Additionally there are lots and lots of typos and spelling errors that I've fixed. As for the story I've added an event with Moop (the goblin you can rescue on one of the quests) to the Elena's bitch path. I've also added the 4th hypnotist event (after you recover the gem for him). Finally, I've got the start of the path after you complete Quest 6 as a female in let's say a less than optimal manner so far as your employer is concerned.

Reactions: Oliz82

xemiom

Mar 24, 2021
seems to be a bug with the mistress sending you on the everdew quest. after completing the quest it prompts to go back to everdew and doesn't allow the other quests after to fire.

Sara04

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
seems to be a bug with the mistress sending you on the everdew quest. after completing the quest it prompts to go back to everdew and doesn't allow the other quests after to fire.
Can you provide a save? I can't seem to reproduce the problem.

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes