Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

It's becoming more and interesting each update :).

Sneaking in with petty court and climbing into the duke's castle add more possibilities to rob the dildo. We can even encounter the marquess for the first time (though it's a trap...). I also discovered the captured path. For the broken mind path, I would have found interesting to include a path were he is playing the obsessed with cocks, making them think he lost his sanity while he is just pretending like an actor (even when he comforts the girl, he seems broken). Speaking of that girl, is it Ilsa or another one since there's no introduction? And in the repenting path with the duke, we do the same as the normal duke path but without any money nor the possibility to go to the town square making it worse than the Luirlan's slave path (at least, we can gain money by selling our body there). Moreover, it's the second path making the hypnosis show unavailable.

Willingly whoring yourself on client business path, is it when encountering the brigands and patrol or something else? Speaking of brigands, shouldn't we be able to capture them to have the bounty?

The sex slave paths are for female characters so I can't say anything about it. Does getting to capital concern everybody or is it linked to the maid or harem paths?

Thanks for fixing the money problem and making the party members heal on days off.

You've corrected some pronouns but I found more :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I found some errors when 2 people enter the clearing together :
If the 2 of have "constitution check passed", there's an error (cf files)
If you have "constitution check passed" and your party member "constitution check failed", the text that follows is always about Ilsa (cf files).

The 3 party members is still problematic, particularly when entering the clearing (you choose one of them to enter, you alone or the 2 of them and the third one is never mentioned even if you're captured by Drevish) (cf files).

The naming error after splitting with Ilsa is still there (cf files).

Even if we clear the cave quest, the event can happen a second time (but I refused so I don't know if it can happen more).

The map is working properly now though, after clicking on the link, I have to return to the game and click a second time on the map window. And it should be interesting if it was on the same window as the game. The castle map seems interesting (when sneaking with petty court, you go east, then south and return to the starting point, it's a little confusing).

Do we always gain a bonus when we come back with something special (like the evil artefact or the goblin)? I ask that because Luirlan pays us 600 with or without the evil artefact, making it useless to take it for him.

Concerning the rape scene with the dildo, wouldn't it be better to make Luirlan do it himself instead of the hostess?

Good continuation.

Last edited:

aussieblow

Aug 1, 2018
Just finished a few playthroughs and can really see the potential of this game, excited for the map because my sense of direction is awful :cry: Hoping there will be a few more m/m scenes on some of the routes!

Sara04

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Hello.

It's becoming more and interesting each update :).

Sneaking in with petty court and climbing into the duke's castle add more possibilities to rob the dildo. We can even encounter the marquess for the first time (though it's a trap...). I also discovered the captured path. For the broken mind path, I would have found interesting to include a path were he is playing the obsessed with cocks, making them think he lost his sanity while he is just pretending like an actor (even when he comforts the girl, he seems broken). Speaking of that girl, is it Ilsa or another one since there's no introduction?
It's another thief that your friend sent after you failed. So different than Ilsa.

And in the repenting path with the duke, we do the same as the normal duke path but without any money nor the possibility to go to the town square making it worse than the Luirlan's slave path (at least, we can gain money by selling our body there). Moreover, it's the second path making the hypnosis show unavailable.
Yeah there is a difficulty curve depending on how you get the jobs. I thought I had already put the list out there of difficulty levels, but I couldn't find it with a quick look, so here it is:

Willingly whoring yourself on client business path, is it when encountering the brigands and patrol or something else?
There is an event that can trigger on the client business path where they will ask if you want to work in the brothel to make your money back faster, so nothing about the brigands or the patrol.

Speaking of brigands, shouldn't we be able to capture them to have the bounty?
Nope, but there is an option where certain characters in certain situations can get captured by them now...

The sex slave paths are for female characters so I can't say anything about it. Does getting to capital concern everybody or is it linked to the maid or harem paths?
That's the Duke Harem/Sex Slave path.

I've fixed the various bugs you brought up. Thanks for the attention to detail!

Do we always gain a bonus when we come back with something special (like the evil artefact or the goblin)? I ask that because Luirlan pays us 600 with or without the evil artefact, making it useless to take it for him.
Sometimes you get a bonus, other times you don't but you might be "rewarded" with additional events later on...

The phrasing also doesn't preclude it either. Just cause you can only see one out of the corner of your eye, doesn't mean there aren't more further away...

Some spelling errors :
"Myra says they was after gold or some such can you believe it?" asks a woman to her friends.
"were" instead of "was"
That is expected. Some people speak with poor grammar.

"You happen upon a band of adventurers headed the other way. The happen to have a spare healing potion that they give you."
("heading" instead of "headed" no?, it seems strange to me like that), "They" instead of "The"
Fixed the they bit, the "headed the other way" sounds fine to me. And I find a lot of instances on google using it the same, so I think I'm going to leave it as is.

Thanks for all the detailed issues as always. I think I'll have them all fixed in the next release. Look forward to the next wave :)

-Sara

• Red Heart
Reactions: Oliz82

eggplantq

Aug 13, 2019
Can you update the discord invite link? Also I would love to see the game become a more open world/cyoa game where you are not stuck down one path and can go back to some things even if you have declined them and have more choices when you reach critical points (for example if you decline the magic dildo quest you can still go to the castle and try to find it and keep it for yourself and/or be able to go back to the brothel and be able to activate that quest after you have declined and maybe even have done quests for others. Also maybe when you get in the magical dildo you can keep it for yourself and find out what it does or flip the tables on your friend after you paid him etc. I guess what Im trying to say it would be nice not to have the game be quite linear and in this way you could reuse passages and have repeatable ones so it could help you cut down on time trying to create new things for each path and instead use thing from other paths eg the blacksmith shop which in one path is open and in another is a wip..it could just be the same shop on both and Im sure it would cut down on time and let you focus on more interesting stuff. Lastly some sex scenes could be infinitely repeatable (like the male guard pub scene) and just have extra options if you want to create a romance path etc. Im not sure if all of this is possible but I see way to many developers restrict their stories just to days passed (which means after you reach an amount of days you have to wait for the next update to just keep exploring the world) when they could easily make the world more open, let the player repeat stuff and it would probably benefit both the player and developer. Anywyay, great game cant wait to see whats next :)!

daniaxxx

Dec 14, 2020
Sorry this update is taking so long. On the plus side it's already over 50,000 words and will probably be more than that. On the down side it's all pretty much focused on one event on one path...
When can we expect the update I can't wait to play the king court please make it sooner

Sara04

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Hi everyone,

The new release is out. I'm sorry it took so long. It also isn't everything I wanted to add. It expands into Quest 6 for those of you on those paths and includes some consequences for those of you on the client sub path who aren't good at following instructions. Sorry daniaxxx I haven't gotten to the King's court yet. That should be in the next update. Which with the way work and life are going I'm expecting to hopefully have out some time in June.

As you probably gathered I've gotten a bit busier (mostly good busier) lately so the updates probably won't be as frequent. I haven't abandoned the game and still have a overarching story to complete (in fact I have an outline for a second game in the series already outlined). I have just been struggling to find time to write. So please bare with me. And as always let me know what you want fixed/enhanced/added to so that I can tell the story in a way people will actually enjoy.

-Sara

how do you even supposed to complete the wizard tower quest?
It would help if you indicated what part you are stuck at.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
It would be great if you could get a small solution guide that shows the individual branches.
Not a complete solution, rather a rough indication of direction. That helps, but still leaves you enough to discover on your own.

Reactions: Defiant Explorer

Badhabit

May 16, 2017
In the meeting with the duke after the viscount bj scene "none of the other Duke's would dare oppose you least they be crushed." is wrong. "least" should be "lest".

The reason I'm posting this here is because the discord invite link is expired.

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

That quest 6 was interesting. Special mention to the chess riddle. The end leaves many possibilities and the evil/good path, glimpsed during Drevish's quest, seems to be taking a big role from now on.
The attitude of Chris is different if he is alone with you or if you recruit Canderous. Is it supposed to be like this?
Is it even possible to examine the top of the table? Even with 20, you fail and I couldn't go any further with the dice.

- Story: Add Event if you took client's money and didn't recruit
- Story: Add event for Client sub path when you don't follow instructions
I couldn't stumble upon those events.
I could finish quest 6 alone without recruiting and nothing happened. Is there another condition for it to occur?
If you refuse a client, nothing happens. If you sleep too much there's a bad ending. Is there anything else to do in order to not follow instructions?

Some remarks :
When you drink at the pool of the ruins of Ravensholm to restore your HP, you invite your party members whether they are full or not.
On the same shelves as "The Book of Zarus", sometimes there are gold pieces but not always.
If we don't examine the mirrors, Luirlan already know that the wizard can scry.

You've changed the way a party of three operate in the clearing since Vaeri is always the one entering it. There's also a combat with Drevish occuring depending on your choice. That solve the bugs I reported but it also prevents the evil path to appear and it's impossible to be captured and raped by Drevish anymore. Or was it how you wanted it to be for a party of 3?

The ability to chose where we want the map to appear was a good idea. Though, if it's below, there's too much space so it's a little too far and if it's above, the map is multiplying (6 at the same time). So I stayed with the map on a separate window.

I found an error after killing the bear in the cave of Drevish's forest (cf files).
A naming error when we return from the wizard's tower (cf files).

An upper case in the middle of this sentence :
1652633226356.png

You've fixed the sentence spacing but this one is still there (cf files).

Thanks for fixing everything else.

I had a thought while playing this time. Does Luirlan enslave Ilsa if you're not enslaved yourself? Since we don't see her anymore on the normal client path, we don't know.

Good continuation.

grumpydengar

Feb 17, 2020
Hey, just wondering - is there anything beyond the initial "recruitment" and mind control with the wizard early on in the game, after disguising yourself as a maid? Since I tried both results to the initial main quest (stealing the dildo and being caught by the duke) and neither seemed to progress anything.

Also, speaking of which - if you steal the dildo and fall into your friend's trap, let's say, what does that actually change, in the long term? Since I tested briefly and it seemed like you still just go on the same quest anyway, without (seemingly) any differences? (I dunno, I guess you just do it for free, due to being MCed?)

MarshmallowCasserole

Jun 7, 2018
I like the premise and the first few pages I've seen, the branhhing seems quite meaningful as well. But maaaaan it's not reassuring to encounter 2 bugs without even approaching the castle (free money from the card game seems like a big deal).

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 8 Votes