3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Xhak

Dec 24, 2017
As requested (and now that Black Friday is over) :

As always pm me if the links go down or something.
not functional; appears to be un-cracked copy of game dir.

leonard2.100

Mar 30, 2023
can't run the Dekamara.exe. it shows

WindowsDefender.png
What's this all about?Why is this happening? How do I fix it?

Last edited:

raza1

Sep 20, 2017
This is hilarious, I swear it's always either a shota or a female mc in these side scroller games. ALWAYS! Thank you for breathing a breath of fresh goddamn air into the genre.

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

leonard2.100

Mar 30, 2023
How to pass the Stage 9 ?
It seems like there's no way to proceed except to get the red stone.But can't get on the platform where the stone is
How do i get the red stone?

屏幕截图 2023-11-29 083850.png

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
I came for the pregnancy tag but it seems like there isn't any pregnancy in the game yet. But it might be coming later? I will keep my eye on this game. :oops:

Noob95

Apr 19, 2018
How to pass the Stage 9 ?
It seems like there's no way to proceed except to get the red stone.But can't get on the platform where the stone is
How do i get the red stone?

View attachment 3126353
With the Dash you can simply walljump up the wall. (It's easier with two walls, but one is enough. The mushroom girl's pet, which gives you a triple jump, makes things a lot easier).

Noob95

Apr 19, 2018
A lot has changed since the last time I played the game and the game is so much more extensive that I still haven't played through it in 2 hours, but I already have a few comments:
1. I paused the game and did something else for half an hour. When I continued, the game got softlocked because when I interacted with one of the girls, more and more hearts kept spawning and the animation wouldn't stop. Even a respawn at the last checkpoint didn't help, only restarting the game allowed me to continue normally.
2. One of the fairies that opens the black gates got stuck in the air, the other in front of an altar, so I couldn't interact with either of them and only a tedious dash walljump on one wall allowed me to escape a softlock. (Even a respawn at the last checkpoint didn't help).
3. Interacting with the girls requires three different keystrokes for enemy NPCs and two for friendly ones. Can't you just put that on one key?
4. It would be nice if the healer healed a bit more health so one doesn't have to interact with her 5 times to fully heal.
5. It would be cool if one could flip the switches with a slash of the sword.
6. Maybe it would be good if you numbered and named the levels to make them more distinguishable and easier to talk about.

Good work! My favorite change so far is that you turned the trampolines into interactable girls. :LOL:

nos4r3

Mar 20, 2018
Honestly, male protagonist > female protagonist. I want to fuck monster girls, not get fucked as a girl
So true, i once saw someone whining about male protagonist game and the guy said and it male protagonist everywhere in f95 he have a high post count too iirc, i was like wtf dunno where did he get that 80% or even more thread i go in f95 and what greet me is 'female protagonist' tag, especially game like this it so rare to actually get male mc. game from dlsite that get translated most of them pretty much female protagonist it kinda rare to get male one.

Reactions: Kak99 and Kalvinis

Noob95

Apr 19, 2018
Another small suggestion for improvement:
Maybe the purple girl could somehow signal that she's preparing to jump. I was killed several times by the purple girl jumping on me unexpectedly from another platform. Without signaling, this is quite unexpected.

AfricanJeff

Oct 12, 2018
I hope this comes to fruition like succubus affection. If so I'll gladly purchase on steam. Will check out regardless

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes