3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
Yes girls are getting pregnant and they are technically giving birth to pets. We've plans for pregnancy indicator and it's on our to-do list for the full release, but not sure about preg bellies, birthing scenes or x-ray, I need to discuss that with my artist first and maybe open a poll to see if there is a demand for it.
there's any chance that you tell us here, when the poll about pregnancy comes up? would like to join to vote on this one.

also the tier in patreon, affects the vote weight?

Noob95

Apr 19, 2018
the trap keep kill me and archer no helping
You can dash past virtually anything, whether it's a trap or an enemy. (But you can't go through those walls.) To remove this wall, you'll need to either put a girl on a button or flip a switch.

Biyuri

Oct 9, 2022
Having a skill issue at stage 2. Is this required or am I being stupid?
1701380487244.png
I did the witch alter and found another alter already done

Kinrad

May 19, 2019
If anyone wants to use Cheat Engine to find health: the value is a double between 0 and 6 (6 = full health, 0 = horny girl bait). You will typically find two addresses - one is for the bar filling up, the other is the actual health.

If you want to have a full white bar as well: the value is also a double between 0 and 100 (100 = Full tank, 0 = Air bag).

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Gabaw

Jakka01

Apr 13, 2023
Can we get a save file from the phone? I look in the android-data but it wasn't there.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes