Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
1279719_sumcampintro40.jpg

Overview:
In this game, you take on the role of a young father and husband. Be a faithful husband or be a romantic lover. Be a strict or cool father. Be a serious man or have a lot of fun with the rest of your family on a camping holiday. Or change your gender identity. But beware, because while you are on vacation, a strange epidemic begins to rage in the rest of the world...​

Thread Updated: 2021-06-21
Release Date: 2021-06-21
Developer: D'arKagnan F95zone - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac:
- - - -
Others:
Android*
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1279711_sumcampintro07.jpg 1279712_scamp0018.jpg 1279713_sumcamp0013c.jpg 1279714_sumcamp0065.jpg 1279715_sumcamp0082.jpg 1279716_sumcampmatchate.jpg 1279717_sumcampcampnoonquest.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
Another New ADULT Zombie game? Cool~

Just finished the Chapter 1, the background music of the beginning is quite Horror.
The Zombie attack the male Barista while he is fucking the Party Chick, interesting beginning~

Let's hope the story continue with More interesting, More sex scenes, More adventure...
Can't wait for the next Update~

Last edited:

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
Does this game have any link with the game "THE WANKING DEAD" ...? - then there are a lot of similarities.
Personally, I prefer this one, I like it a lot. It's a good job.
Take good care of yourself.
I leave you a big hug.
LOVES

laeg15

May 24, 2021
Since gay is optional, I hope other controversial TAGs are too.

That is, will it have an NTR/share/rape tag, if so, will it be optional?
there will be NTR content from what i saw....u can disable (avoidable or skipable idk...)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: loikl

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
question: how avoidable is the straight content??

you should word that a little better, I'm talking as non-english native speaker too, it sounded like being gay is controversial
From google:
Controversial is used to describe someone or something that causes people to get upset and argue. Controversial is the adjective form of the noun controversy, which is a prolonged dispute, debate, or state of contention, especially one that unfolds in public and involves a stark difference of opinion.

Fairly sure gay is still somewhere there, while far more accepted and moving forward.. it is still a prolonged dispute, debated, and people still have strong opinions etc. It is far better than a decade ago.
I myself think everyone should be able to like whatever they please without other norms or standards to push you down.
As long as you don't hurt another person against their own will etc, common sense etc.. all good!

And tbh I don't even understand why people even fucking care so much about what others like or not... And it makes even less sense in the manner they show their opinions.. but whatever..

I'm just growing tired of humans I think

nickclark89

Nov 10, 2017
From goge:
Controversial is used to describe someone or something that causes people to get upset and argue. Controversial is the adjective form of the noun controversy, which is a prolonged dispute, debate, or state of contention, especially one that unfolds in public and involves a stark difference of opinion.

Fairly sure gay is still somewhere there, while far more accepted and moving forward.. it is still a prolonged dispute, debated, and people still have strong opinions etc. It is far better than a decade ago.
I myself think everyone should be able to like whatever they please without other norms or standards to push you down.
As long as you don't hurt another person against their own will etc, common sense etc.. all good!

And tbh I don't even understand why people even fucking care so much about what others like or not... And it makes even less sense in the manner they show their opinions.. but whatever..

I'm just growing tired of humans I think
I dont care about your long ass explanation. Being gay is not controversial. P E R I O D T

and this is my last comment on the subject.

facepalm all what you want priviliged homophobes

Last edited:

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
I was gonna say how I hate humans because of greed.. Because that's all there is..
He didn't even care to read what I wrote, he just assumed..
Same thing with everything else, what we don't know we fear, so we hate etc? Else we have NTR haters that think or believe crying about NTR is bad is gonna make them stop doing it? Maybe they will even? But again they will stop because of greed so.. hey! All good! Or they think NTR will vanish because of it? Nah your girlfriend will still cheat on you, sorry!
I can keep on with my drunken ramblings, as unemployed, monday is saturday or whatever day I please.. What a blessing!

Edit: Really wish they removed facepalm from this chat, I have never facepalmed anyone here. It's the same logic as i hit a dude and he instantly hit back? And if they have something to say or correct me, then tell me? Not just facepalm. The facepalm is the first hit, I just don't hit back!
Edit 2: This just justifies how much I hate humans, and the fact that I am one too.

Last edited: