_Gutts_

Dec 22, 2017
In the first game it was already broken but in this new update it seems that everything got worse, even putting everything on low and it still manages to drop a lot of FPS or crashes

It urgently needs a new patch

Gameshot33

Nov 3, 2022
View attachment 1237533

Overview:
GTA meets South Park with sex and drugs in BoneTown, a hilariously hardcore game that combines free roaming, action adventure gameplay with fucking, fighting, and getting fucked up.​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-11
Release Date: 2024-06-07
Developer: D-Dub Software -
Censored: No
Version: 2024-06-07 + DLCs
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - -

Patch:

deathrip3r thanks for the link

View attachment 1237419 View attachment 1237420 View attachment 1237421 View attachment 1237422 View attachment 1237423 View attachment 1237424 View attachment 1237425 View attachment 1237426 View attachment 1237427 View attachment 1237428 View attachment 1237429 View attachment 1237430 View attachment 1237431
I came for The futa content how can i found it

AnLoPoWo

Sep 30, 2023
From what I heard a new one is coming, they are discussing the selection of a dlc called dating sim, it has more points than the others, it would be nice to see a new pov animation like that in a Kitchen

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
The Future of BoneTown is being decided right now on Patreon. And before you say 'PayWall,' the poll is available to everyone who follows us, even the ones who Join For Free.

What poll you might ask?

We are deciding what our next DLC should be and there are three choices:

1. A Convention Center with a Cosplay-Con going on with some new story.

2. A Dating SIM aspect to the game where you have a house and can collect partners.

3. A University Campus with new International students and some new story.

If one of these sounds good to you, then head over to Patreon and join us in deciding the future of BoneTown.

BoneTown Patreon Page: https://www.patreon.com/bonetowngame

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think personally convention center is the best choice out of those 3

I heard something once about furry and fantasy characters update and sextoys with new sexscenes to them , i guess those aren't coming

Personally :

1.Crempie DLC needs to have an update in which every position chawe crempie option not only 5 of them

2.I would love to see furry and fantasy update

3..After completing a mission the girl that this mission is about is standing as the marker that lets you replay the mission or you can replay only the sex scene with her or basicly fuck her however you want

HornyNarwhal

Nov 30, 2017
BoneTown: Female Enhancer/Nude Mod

So after digging around I managed to find a way to "mod" what I was looking for. All female characters are now nude, with much greater chance to spawn with big asses/titties.
I struggle to even call this a "mod" lmao - there was no coding/programming involved, even if I wanted to I wouldn't know how :HideThePain:

DOWNLOAD:

Installation guide (included in ZIP):
Go to:
Drive:\BoneTown The Second Coming Game Folder\game\data\chicks

Backup the original "accessories" folder (you can rename it and leave it there e.g. "accessoriesBackup").

Replace the "accessories" folder with this one.

I'll try to keep things updated and links active, but no promises.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 16 Votes