chocolaid

Jun 6, 2020
i guess this joytokey doesnt work on win11? i can see it working inside joytokey, the keys correctly highlight but in the game no key reacts

Reactions: NightViper

AceofWind

Jul 13, 2018
Looks like more DLC is planned for this game in the future, and although not guaranteed, this includes a potential Convention Center with cosplaying npcs and furries.

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
Looks like more DLC is planned for this game in the future, and although not guaranteed, this includes a potential Convention Center with cosplaying npcs and furries.
I wonder how long it will take them to add new things to the game

Ohgun694

May 27, 2018
Sounds like I can't download mods on the Steam workshop for this game. Does anyone have any archives containing the mods there?

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
I played this game years ago, glad to see its still going strong. Wish devs would add the option to play as a female protagonist, change ball size to breast size. I know thatd be a lot of work but it would be worth it imo.

Reactions: HeroHate

Graymond

Jul 25, 2020
I have only black screen when launching the game. Eventually some startup music is playing, but black screen.
Anyone know how to fix this?
I have the same thing... Endless loading (?) and black screen. However, the original version of the game loads fine, no problems.

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes