RenpyFan00

Feb 23, 2023
Enjoyed the title so far but was really shocked when the roided out guy ended up raping the younger guy. That caught me off guard. Otherwise, great stuff.

Freshman22

May 29, 2019
Started playing this game recently and I'm obsessed! The MC is hot and I love she's a hijabi. Really enjoyed watching Nariman have his way with beta Padram. Shame he didn't have his way with MC too. Would love to see some interracial scenes. Would love to contribute to this game.

99Alir99

Dec 17, 2023
Started playing this game recently and I'm obsessed! The MC is hot and I love she's a hijabi. Really enjoyed watching Nariman have his way with beta Padram. Shame he didn't have his way with MC too. Would love to see some interracial scenes. Would love to contribute to this game.
Yeah, definitely contribute, you’ll get the dev to release the next update after 5 years(!)

Reactions: Nick_Rock90
Jan 20, 2022
Hi guys :)
This part was supposed to be a part of the 0.7 update, but due to its length, I decided to skip it and release it in a separate mini-story.
There are two sex scenes in this mini story and probably some short animations will be added to it. I think it will be interesting :)

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
Finally actually played this game and wow... haven't finished it yet but just had to say, this game is totally messing with my brain. Ok so... context...

I pick up a movie because its super-violent, gory, aliens, swords, machine guns, rawr!! In real life I'm not quite a pacifist, haven't backed down from a fight in my life, but I don't go out of my way looking for them and I don't enjoy them. But that's why the movie is great, yea, cut them up, burst from their chest, oh daaaaamn they got a flamethroweeeeeer! And that energy is pumping, and the stuff happening is terrible, but yea, I'm here for it! And then one of the main characters gets cancer. And throughout the whole thing we're taking breaks from the violence and going through his chemo, support group, etc. Now... the violence is obviously way more gory, horrible, painful, intestines everywhere. Anyone who can enjoy That shouldn't bat at an eye at the other stuff but... fuck cancer.

That's the headspace I'm in with this game. The girl is being harassed, assaulted, groped, its hot, there's some ntr tucked away in there.. its pretty dark and I am Here for it! Humiliation, degredation, get dark, yea! ... And then randos keep forcing her to tuck away her hair and telling her about a woman's place in non-sexual context and... yea, totally triggers other feelings in me and most of them are violent and totally not toward the women. From kind of the same reasons as yay-flamethrower but fuck-cancer.

This isn't a complaint as such - the game is very well done in that it triggers these emotions in me (and for a bunch of other reasons), and I know its totally realistic in those respects, but damn, playing through it is a roller-coaster.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
(1) Literal translation NEVER comes out right. Though broken English is very common in these games, some are just worse than others. Half the phrases in this game make little to no sense.

(2) Thanks for the unavoidable, surprise gay scene, without any warning. Really took care of my boner for me. POOF!! Gone in a second! Nice work, there. smdh

3.60 star(s) 47 Votes