anueldoblea

Sep 5, 2024
I expected a lot more content in the version, no comments, now to wait 2 years for another shit. PS: what a pity that I hadn't continued with the corruption of the first part of the game, that hooked

frodoneo

Dec 30, 2018
Jump scare like scene suddenly when the kid gets raped. Apart from that the renders are great. MC is so fucking hot! One of the best. Wish it had a better story. After a point I stopped caring and just skipped to scenes.

Jacksonpatty

Sep 7, 2024
I would like to thank the developer of this game. Thanks to this game I have quit playing these adult games all together. Absolutely sickening what was included in the update.

Reactions: TheRizzi

Jacksonpatty

Sep 7, 2024
Jump scare like scene suddenly when the kid gets raped. Apart from that the renders are great. MC is so fucking hot! One of the best. Wish it had a better story. After a point I stopped caring and just skipped to scenes.
Game ruined. Guys raping little boys is not fun.

I would literally rather run a mile naked outside and get arrested than watch that scene.
How is that content allowed to be posted? Absolutely disgusting

AtotehZ

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
I could write 100 lines on why this game doesn't deserve more than 1 star but playing it tired me so much that I don't even have the energy to type
FMC is a complete idiot. her brain is no different from that of a 4-year-old child. Anyone in the world can deceive her. The logic and reasons for her actions are very stupid and illogical
Everything in this game is random, there is no real plan, logic or story, suddenly a gay scene happens, suddenly someone comes out of nowhere and deceives the FMC, etc
Animations are completely mechanical if you don't know how to make a tense animation with a good camera angle, you'd better stick to the renders. A game without animation is better than a game with bad animation
You can't even find a person in this game with a good character and personality, they are all weird and simple and clichéd
Renders are sometimes good sometimes weak
The writing is very simple and clichéd, I didn't experience any pleasure from reading the dialogues
Really everything about this game is bad only FMC is hot and has an original appearance

I wrote this review because it wasted my time so it should pay the price fairly
You know this section is for comments right? There's a review section as well.

Reactions: Axex77 and MaAda87

NathanMagic

Feb 27, 2018
I'm ngl, even as someone who's bisexual, the gay rape scene is so out of nowhere for this type of game, especially for no content flag prior.
Rape is basically half the game, so that was expected, but the gay rape is so weird, especially with a young character like Pedram.

3.60 star(s) 47 Votes