Unity The Streets of Eternea [v2.2.796] [Anthrius]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Zoroan

Jul 23, 2023
The author just abandoned all his previous works and nowhere to find. I really want to play the final version. Can someone update one please?

desireloading

May 18, 2019
basically the last thing he said on his patreon was this.before he started creating image packs with ai...

20230817 - ETERNEA_V_2.2.1076-Win - Last Major Version ! (Patreon)
Published:
2023-08-17 13:15:32
Imported:
2023-10
⚑ Flag ☆ Favorite
Content
-----
ENGLISH
-----

General :
- Various optimizations and consolidation of the game.

Excluding possible micro-evolutions for bug fixes, this is the latest version of the ETERNEA game!

Stay tuned on my patreon page to find out what I have in store for you in the future ;)

As usual, the game can be downloaded, for free, right here:
Note that you can also download the game for Smartphone on Android, AAR Game, for free here:

Sincerely,
Dom Tigerpaw

Zoroan

Jul 23, 2023
The game's public version is censored, what the fu*k is. The wolf cocks I should get are replaced to heart-shaped icons. That's really annoying

Mar 21, 2023
Or any version at all? Even if buggy? Also anyone have the discord? Trying to contact creator to see if they have any remaining version at all.

Reactions: Grunyan

desireloading

May 18, 2019
Well, this was the best I found that corresponds to 2.2.1061 if I'm not mistaken, taking into account that the last version that was made was 2.2.1076, it is relatively close and is much more advanced than the version hosted in f95, which is 2.2.796]. A friend had this version because he played it for free on his PC and because I asked him, he gave me that ZIP file. I won't be the administrator of this thread but I tried hard and found this and I hope they update the thread

Reactions: furryfuntime21
Mar 21, 2023
No idea if it is only me. Mixdrop seems to be handing out just random spam. No useable link?
You have to keep clicking download without closing those random websites. Nothing will happen. Just keep going back and click download. Eventually it will say please wait 5 sec. then click download again. it should then download the game. the file will be a zip. If it's a exe or anything else DO NOT CLICK IT. delete it immediately. Once you start the game download you can close all the other web pages. Don't click anything on them. just click the x button.

Mar 21, 2023
Everyone who reads this and is remotely interested in this game, download the file. Dom Tigerpaw has left the fandom because of work and life constraints. All profiles have been deleted. All artwork and games are gone. The proof I have of this is an itch.io email saying he will be stopping all commercial activities in June. The email was from may but I just saw it since I ignore itch.io emails. Wasn't until I noticed he dissapeared that I started digging.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes