• We're currently working on the search system, until that's complete the search will be disabled. In the mean time, you can use the quick search on the forum home page, or the search from the latest updates page.

HTML - The Good Son [v0.9.2] [Lobsterman9999]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Jonas19

Really liked the flow of the game and the slow transitioning. Looking forward to the next update and I am very curious to see how it will play out! Thank you for making this game and hope to see a new update soon!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Leafy

The game is pretty linear, but that's ok. The slow-TF-sissification thing is presented really well. If you are into that sort of thing, I think you'll really like this game. There's a lot of content for what appears to be an initial release, too, so that's pretty cool. It will be interesting to see where this one goes. I have high hopes for it.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

WinterDragon

Little to no gameplay. There is only one "correct" thing to do each day and you have to check a tab to see what it is. Lots of pointless clicking and waisting time for the game to progress at you. Would've worked better as a visual novel.