ashwizz77

Dec 1, 2021
The lack of player as the aggressor is a bit alarming, cause it`s either you`re a woman getting fucked or you`re a guy getting fucked. There`s not much male or female mc doing the fuck here
Play crimson keep, the MC does all the smashing in it. Its also a turn based rpg like pokemon.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Jan 29, 2022
How does one go about breaking the brown vine wall things, I upgraded the sword to break stone, and I have checked the entire map for another tool, but no dice. Does it have something to do with the blue flames? I have 4 of them.

Edit - I found it, it was deep in the forest in the dark part.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
It appears that if you already beat the game and are just short of money, you can unlock the gallery without a save or third-party cheats. In v1.03 they added an infinite money thing to the gallery which lets you unlock the whole gallery and also the few upgrades offered in the hub area. You do this by "checking" (up arrow) the pillar on the left side of the door after entering the gallery, then answering yes to the question. I think you can also do this as soon as you beat the first area and reach the hub - even on your first run, but definitely on subsequent runs.

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
It appears that if you already beat the game and are just short of money, you can unlock the gallery without a save or third-party cheats. In v1.03 they added an infinite money thing to the gallery which lets you unlock the whole gallery and also the few upgrades offered in the hub area. You do this by "checking" (up arrow) the pillar on the left side of the door after entering the gallery, then answering yes to the question. I think you can also do this as soon as you beat the first area and reach the hub - even on your first run, but definitely on subsequent runs.
Damn, and this game is already so generous with the gold coins.

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes