Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
May 3, 2024
MISSY and ODETTE as playboy bunnies.
CRYSTAL as french maid costume.
CONSUELA dressed as Tijuana latina street corner prostitute.
MELONIA and IWANKA with bunnysuit in a night club.
MISSY with BIG breasts dressed in the Diane cow SS suit.
Chubby BETH dressed as a Odette gothic costume.

Its some of my ideas : )

Two DAISY images from DC. Picking flowers and eating pizza.

View attachment 4030294

View attachment 4030295
I'm usually not into cow girls but Daisy is an exception. Perfect body!

Reactions: The Black Cat
May 3, 2024
Wanted to have another go at making a sequence of images, rather than just single ones. There are alts on my Civ profile ( direct link to set and ) but here are a few to wet your appetite, enjoy my fellow perverts:
View attachment 4034791 View attachment 4034792 View attachment 4034793 View attachment 4034794 View attachment 4034795 View attachment 4034796 View attachment 4034797 View attachment 4034798
I have never seen Roxxy look so good! Very well done. Keep it coming.

May 3, 2024
Anon: "Oh....Yeah, keep doing that"

Jenny: *Jenny Bobs her head up and down on Anon's Cock, taking in his length* Hmmmm... *She hums as she keeps taking him in her mouth*

Anon: "God you're good."

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

Anon: Ah Fucking hell....Alright Jenny Off, that's probably Roxxy.

Jenny: *Pop* Fine, but we aren't finished here.

View attachment 4030951

*Anon Reaches for the door. He still has an erection, but just hopes that nobody notices it as he opens the door*

Anon: Roxxy I....Mom?

Debbie: Hi Honey, hope you're doing well. Sorry to drop by unannounced, but we heard about Roxxy and Rachel, and knowing you and Ryan were all alone, we decided to stop by to help you guys around the house.

Anon: That's sweet...wait "us"? Is Aunt Diane with you?

Debbie: Yeah, she's picking some stuff up from the car.

Anon: Thanks Mom, well Welcome in. *Anon give Debbie a kiss on her cheek as she walks by him.

View attachment 4030956

Anon: "Hi Aunt Diane"

Diane: *She Puts the Bags and boxes down that she was holding by the front door as she approaches Anon* "Anon, how's my favorite Nephew?"

Anon: "I'm Doing good. Guess it helps I'm the only nephew you have. "

Diane: And I'm the only Aunt you have, now come give me a hug.

*Anon gives her a hug as they hold there for a few minutes before Diane whispers into Anon's ear*

Diane: "I see you must be VERRY excited to see me" *She comments on Anon's erection rubbing against her

Anon: "I always am. Mom and Jenny are in the kitchen."

Diane: "Jenny is here too? Well I should go say hi to her, I haven't seen her since Thanksgiving."

Anon: "Yeah, it's been a hot minute, go right ahead."

She hurries off to the kitchen.

View attachment 4030972

Anon: "Hey Dillan, didn't plan to see you today. How are you doing Cousin?

*In front of Anon was his Cousin, Dillan, who was Diane's only child. Of course who the father to that child was never mentioned to Dillan, but he never cared to ask, as his cousin Anon was there practically like a father to him....if only Dillan knew*

Dillan: "Hey Anon. Hope you don't mind, but Mom and Aunt Debbie were heading over, and I just decided to tag along."

Anon: "Dillan, you are family you are always welcomed here. So how's the New Job treating you. You enjoying having your first big boy job?"

Dillan: "I mean it pays more than minimum, and I don't have to deal with nightmare customer service anymore, plus it's nice to put that Tech degree to use, But I'm not making much right now."

Anon: "Dillan, there's no shame in living at your Mom's place to save money. You're establishing yourself, it's expected. You'll more than likely make more money than me in due time. Anyway, Jackie and Ryan are in the Living room, I put on Kung Fu Panda in there."

Dillan: "Haven't seen those films in a hot minute." *He smiles before walking to the living room to join his baby cousins.

View attachment 4030985

Jenny: Okay Anon, Let's take this to the next level....

*Jenny flashes her shirt up, thinking it's Anon, only to realize who actually walked into the kitchen*

Jenny: ...Um....Hey Mom...Hey Aunt Diane....

View attachment 4030989
Interesting way to end this one . Does Debbie have a child? I know DC plans on implementing pregnancy for her and the rest of the girls at some point this decade.

May 8, 2021
Interesting way to end this one . Does Debbie have a child? I know DC plans on implementing pregnancy for her and the rest of the girls at some point this decade.
Personally, I never really Planned on that. Obviously things can change, but much of the story as I had imagined/written it is based mostly on the vanilla game as of present. So all the characters that have a pregnancy route in the base game, are in my story, Canonically, people who have had children. (With only like one I go back and forth on if I even include them in my story)

Now this isn't set in stone. I've introduced Characters who aren't in the base game who in my story have had kids with Anon (Becca, Missy, Mia and Annie as examples), and I might even change/add some more. But there comes a point where in the current family tree I made where I have 19(20 I forgot 1) children for Anon, and so far we have only been introduced to 10 of them, that there comes a point where you say "Maybe this is enough, and we should allow other people to have kids".

Again, I'm up for change in the future. But I feel like it's complicated enough as it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Black Cat
May 3, 2024
Personally, I never really Planned on that. Obviously things can change, but much of the story as I had imagined/written it is based mostly on the vanilla game as of present. So all the characters that have a pregnancy route in the base game, are in my story, Canonically, people who have had children. (With only like one I go back and forth on if I even include them in my story)

Now this isn't set in stone. I've introduced Characters who aren't in the base game who in my story have had kids with Anon (Becca, Missy, Mia and Annie as examples), and I might even change/add some more. But there comes a point where in the current family tree I made where I have 19(20 I forgot 1) children for Anon, and so far we have only been introduced to 10 of them, that there comes a point where you say "Maybe this is enough, and we should allow other people to have kids".

Again, I'm up for change in the future. But I feel like it's complicated enough as it is.
I understand. As it stands right now in your story, it seems like half the kids in town are his. If the kids aren't careful, the family tree will become a 2x4.
By the way, I'm writing some fanfiction. Would it be okay with you if I used some names for the kids you came up with in my stories?

May 8, 2021
I understand. As it stands right now in your story, it seems like half the kids in town are his. If the kids aren't careful, the family tree will become a 2x4.
By the way, I'm writing some fanfiction. Would it be okay with you if I used some names for the kids you came up with in my stories?
Go Right ahead! Not like I own any of these Characters, Lol!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote