4.50 star(s) 25 Votes

Jarulf

Formerly 'AbsolutelyNotJarulf'
Aug 9, 2020
Frankly, I don't like Dnd all that much. I never played pen & paper rpgs, only the computer kind. In that regards, the Dnd rules didn't translate well to the new medium. I preferred rpgs made from scratch for computers. Like "Fallout". The old ones. Not the new ones. I liked "Planescape: torment" for it's unique setting. Characters and story too, of course. It was a great game overall. :) And it did bend those pesky Dnd rules a bit. ;)
"The elder scrolls" and "Might & magic" series were great too. :)
I've never played Planetscape.
I never really liked D&D either, my group mostly played RuneQuest when we'd discovered that.
Morrowind was influenced by RQ, Ken Rolston worked on both.
And I still don't like D&D much, however impressive BG3 is.

But this is getting very OT.

What character class would SumSum play do you think?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cygnus X-1

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Hey now, Bob has his own game with horse cocks, so I'm sure we have nothing to worry about. :LOL:
Oh, yeah, you're right. That would be more Bob's thing. :D But I'm sure he'd like it. Anyway, Flip, when is the Bob's farm simulator going to come out? :ROFLMAO: You know, if Jeremy Clarkson can have a farm related TV show. ;)

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: c3p0

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
I've never played Planetscape.
I never really liked D&D either, my group mostly played RuneQuest when we'd discovered that.
Morrowind was influenced by RQ, Ken Rolston worked on both.
And I still don't like D&D much, however impressive BG3 is.

But this is getting very OT.

What character class would SumSum play do you think?
Seriously, "Planscape: torment" is awesome. It's not a game, it's an experience. It will stay with you long after the game is over. Believe me. ;)
Hmm, maybe a bard? You know, wine, song and women? ;) Or that would be more Yun's thing? :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: Jarulf

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
Hmm, maybe a bard? You know, wine, song and women? ;) Or that would be more Yun's thing? :unsure:
Sounds likely. But she just picked up a rat, so maybe she's multiclassing druid too? Or, uhm. I don't really know what the classes are called or what they can do anymore.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Sounds likely. But she just picked up a rat, so maybe she's multiclassing druid too? Or, uhm. I don't really know what the classes are called or what they can do anymore.
Multiclasses were not allowed for humans. ;) But you could dual class somewhat. After reaching a certain level in your original class, you could choose another one. But you were able to use only the new one. Until you reached a required level. Then you could use both. :)
Nerd rant over. :giggle:

Maybe she's a witch? The rat is her familiar. Red hair, bewitching animals... :whistle:
:LOL:

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
Multiclasses were not allowed for humans. ;) But you could dual class somewhat. After reaching a certain level in your original class, you could choose another one. But you were able to use only the new one. Until you reached a required level. Then you could use both. :)
Nerd rant over. :giggle:
Huh, I thought it was the opposite. Human could multi, but other races could only dual. It's been a long time.
Maybe she's a witch? The rat is her familiar. Red hair, bewitching animals... :whistle:
:LOL:
She's certainly bewitching. :p

Reactions: Cygnus X-1

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
the only problem I had with the v0.5 update was that it was so engrossing that it was over too soon. Now I have to wait for the next update. Please keep them coming. the game updates that is.

I swear I think Lilly is trying to seduce Summer's mom, and I'm all for it.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
It's Irish! :ROFLMAO:
Yes. But we're using English, i.e. I'm using an English layout on my keyboard and I couldn't be bothered to look for the correct letter. :) I realize writing my response took much longer than it would take to find the damn letter on my keyboard, but never mind. :) Now it occurred to me that I could have used copy paste. :D
Btw. I'm writing this on a tablet with prediction turned on, which makes my life easier. :geek:

Reactions: Udayana
4.50 star(s) 25 Votes