GodAkida

Mar 27, 2021
For starters, you're already on the right track. - of course, you still have a lot to go through, but that's part of the learning process. (alas, everything in this life always takes time, obviously ...)
The main advice someone can give in this area is to stay true to yourself, and then if you don't have passion for what you're doing, it just can't work. - the world of creation can only be positive if we put our hearts (real passion) into what we do.
Obviously, you have to be careful not to give too much importance to all the comments, then sometimes there are some that go too far in order to destroy. (it is very often jealousy)
I don't know if you know the game "YOUNG MARCUS" by Randiel, but I invite you to go take a look at what he does, then it is a very good example, especially to give good ideas . ;-)
I leave you a big hug.
LOVES
Thanks for playing and thanks for the advice :)
YM is definitely the inspiration to the game! Randy and other creators (Demitransference, Reform School) are all in the HGG Discord (invite link in the original post).

Reactions: Blamerser

sikaka

Dec 31, 2019
Woooo! Yay for new projects and new devs!

Going to dive in this evening and will be sure to update with thoughts and (strong) opinions ;)

greenray

Nov 21, 2018
"You are a god sent down from the heavens for only one mission:
to turn all men gay!"

That sounds creepy :eek: but everyone will die faster from diseases with such lust :sneaky:
All those who refused to be sacrificed to Poseidon?))

Great start. Very impressive. A little more dialogue or reflection of the hero over the done "disaster".

Trojan
Use Raise Arousal: You wonder if the name lives up to its namesake => DEAD END

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
any game i thoroughly enjoy I inevitably find UnrulyDogBoy in the thread of :LOL:

Stan Demitransference for clear skin
You should see the discord :D
Perhaps we just all have great taste (or taste great). And I wouldn’t post so much in the Discord is BerylForge didn’t have me chained to the radiator!

Unruly

Whatever you think of me, we can agree this is a VERY promising game and we are looking forward to seeing lots more from the creator.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
You are a god sent down from the heavens for only one mission:
to turn all men gay!
So... in other words, to slowly secure the extinction of the human race? I guess it's not a pantheon that needs worshipers, then.
I mean, perhaps it's a little like the story of the angel Lucifer who grew jealous over God's devotion to the human race he was creating and turned against him, or whatever. In this case, rather then going directly against God and being cast out as he was, the scheming angel Lucifer - who rather enjoys a bit of man-on-man action - decides to kill two birds with one stone: turn all men gay, and thoroughly enjoy his new playthings while the problem (the human race) slowly eliminates itself.

Also, humans in general are rather short-sighted and live largely for temporary pleasures, so it's perfectly believable that they'd worship the very thing that would be their ultimate undoing, without realization or care as to what they're doing as long as they're enjoying themselves.

It's a legit premise for a revenge story, when you think about it.

Btw, it's not like humans wouldn't procreate regardless of their sexuality if the entire human race was at stake. Countless gay and lesbians throughout history have married and procreated through necessity and/or the expectations of society. In an extinction scenario, I imagine that obligation would be rather more desperate - pleasure wouldn't be a chief concern.

gildom

Jun 14, 2019
The Trojan party whenever you use the sexual arousal is glitched. I can't progress so I have to go back