Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Nov 10, 2022
Sigo con mis predicciones. Si algún día las ambiciones y objetivos fornicarios de Lex apuntan hacia Apocolys, me gustaría que además de Big Barda aparecieran también las Furias del Lado Oscuro, sobre todo esta versión. Son buenas para ver.
5f5e484e50c5a96a3a0e9a49b7362544.jpg

FjJq1hcWIAMW8s6.jpg
Gran Barda

DCyou_(217).PNG.png
Lashina

Gilotina_SBA_01.png
Gilotina

Boetharch

Dec 22, 2023
Here's the PSD for the pillow-talk-scene:

Hope it's easy enough to navigate. I also drew a neck to include short haired characters.

View attachment 4049648 View attachment 4049654

View attachment 4049700 View attachment 4049707

View attachment 4049714

Sdrs141
I now this isn't what you asked for but I hope the pic above is somewhat to your liking as well. I created a custom Batgirl asset that's supposed to look more mature since I'm not into girly characters.

Works suprisingly well with the background. The model somewhat reminds of Claymation/StopMotion-Animation for some reason.
wtf?! this is so adorable :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lovekraut

deadshots2842

Apr 30, 2023
Here's another story I wrote. I don't much care for the Meta-Bordello, so I changed it to a series of rooms underneath the Glamour Slam, kind of like the Iceberg Lounge. Again, if you cringe easily, skip the dialogue and enjoy the images! (Credit to Lovekraut for two of his edits that I reused for this)

It is another bustling night in the great city of Metropolis. Lex Luthor's club, the Glamour Slam, is busy as usual. Lex decided to pay Roulette a visit to discuss business and decided to spend some time in one of the many rooms located beneath the main club. After a few hours of work, Lex hops into the bathroom for a quick shower. After finishing, he steps out and enters into the quiet room. He grabs a towel off of the bed, drys his body, and wraps it around his waist, then quickly glances at the clock.
View attachment 4037310

Lex: It's getting late, I should head back to LexCorp.

Before Lex can get dressed, his phone starts to buzz. It's Roulette.

Lex: What is it, Roulette?
Roulette: There's a guest here to see you. I sent her down to your room.

Her? Who would come to see Lex at this hour? A knock is heard at the door, and Lex goes to open it...

Zatanna: Hello Lex...
View attachment 4037312

Zatanna stands before Lex, her arms crossed and her frown noticeable.

Lex: A welcome suprise, Zatanna. Please come in. How have you been?

Zatanna looks at Lex with annoyance as she walks past him into the room.
View attachment 4037314

Zatanna: I've been... conflicted.
Lex: Oh?
Zatanna: I've argued with myself all month about whether or not I should come here. Huntress told me you own this club, so here I am.

Lex can sense where this is heading and uses it to his advantage.

Lex: Ah, I see now. You had just a taste last time and now you're back for more.

Lex's grin causes Zatanna's frown to grow more severe.

Zatanna: Screw you!
Lex: There's no shame in admitting you enjoyed it.
Zatanna: I didn't.
Lex: Then why are you here?

Zatanna stands in front of Lex, flustered and unable to say the words he knows she wants to say.

Zatanna: I'm here to say... that whatever happened back then is history. I don't want to see you again.

Lex lets out a deep sigh and looks Zatanna up and down, much to her dismay.

Lex: Very well, Zatanna. I know what will convince you.

Lex unwraps the towel from his waist and drops it, revealing his hard cock, pointing up at Zatanna. Her eyes widen and she seems almost hypnotized by it. She can feel her heart beat faster and her pussy start to moisten.

Zatanna: I... I don't...
Lex: It seems that my magic wand has cast a spell on you.

Zatanna breaks eye contact with his magnificent member and looks back up at Lex, who continues to grin with approval.

Zatanna: I... want it so badly. But I know it's wrong.
Lex: There's nothing wrong with desire, my dear. And the way I see it, you can continue your League escapades during the day. And come here at night to enjoy yourself. Everybody wins.

Zatanna considers Lex's words for many seconds, maybe he's right. Suddenly naughty memories of the first time they fucked flood her mind. It was so powerful, but could she really continue with this?

Lex: Strip for me, Zatanna.

Zatanna quickly snaps back into reality, having made her decision.

Zatanna: Yes, Lex...

Zatanna steps back and begins to undress. She unbuttons her jacket and and then removes it, alongside her shirt, revealing her large breasts. Her frown noticeably lessens.
View attachment 4037351

Lex: You have very impressive tits, my dear. Did you enhance them with magic?
Zatanna: No, they're all natural.
Lex: Really? I bet every woman in the League, including the mighty Wonder Woman, is jealous of you.

Zatanna can't help but take that as a complement. Her remaining frown disappears, instead replaced with a seductive smile.

Zatanna: Thank you, Lex. And may I say you have the most impressive cock I've ever come across.
Lex: You've seen many?
Zatanna: Not many, but enough to know you blow them all out of the water.
View attachment 4037358

Zatanna finishes her strip by kicking her heels off and removing her leggings. She uses a spell to ensure her hat doesn't fall off at any angle. She now stands in front of Lex, completely naked and exposed.
View attachment 4037359 View attachment 4037360

Lex: You are one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen Zatanna. Now, come here.

Zatanna, almost excitedly, walks over to Lex. He grabs her by waist as she wraps her arms aroud his shoulders. They lock eyes briefly before Zatanna attacks Lex's lips with her own. The room is filled with her moans as she and Lex pull into each other tightly. This lasts for a few minutes until Lex breaks contact.
View attachment 4037375

Lex: Get down on your knees and suck my cock, Zatanna.

Zatanna nods and makes her way down Lex's muscular body, caressing it until she is at eye level with his tool. She plays with his shaft and balls, causing his dick to grow even harder than it already is. She licks his full length and balls before making her way back to his tip. She licks the the drops of pre-cum before taking Lex's cock in her mouth.

Lex: Oh, that's a good girl.
View attachment 4037377

Zatanna services Lex's massive cock, trying unsuccessfully to deepthroat it multiple times. Lex is feeling great as the room is filled with the sounds of sucking and slobbering. She looks up at him, seeing his approving smile.

Zatanna: Do you like it when I suck your cock, Lex?
Lex: Fuck yes.

Lex pulls out of Zatanna's mouth before her bj causes him to climax too early. Zatanna gets up and turns around, arching her back and exposing her moist and glistening cunt to Lex.

Zatanna: Fuck me now Lex. I need it so much.
Lex: As you wish, my dear. Move toward the bed and get on all fours.
View attachment 4037380

Zatanna complies and makes her way to the bed, getting into position. Lex moves to the edge of the bed and places his hand on her ass, his touch making her body shake with anticipation.

Zatanna: What are you waiting for, big boy?
Lex: You seem to be too tight, I don't know if it'll fit.

Zatanna turns her head to see Lex's teasing grin.

Zatanna: I can take it all. Give it to me, please.

Lex grabs Zatanna's hips and slowly inserts his cock into her tight pussy. Zatanna moans loudly as her cunt is stretched to its limit. She feels Lex slowly moving back and forth until he buries as much of his dick as he can, his dick gripped by Zatanna's tight pussy.

Zatanna: Oh fucccckkk, it's so big! Ahhhhhhhhh it's in so deep! Fuck, it feels so good!

Lex let's Zatanna adjust to his size before he begins to pound her!
View attachment 4037381

Zatanna screams and curses as Lex fucks her, the sound of their bodies slapping echoing throughout the room. Her tits swing back and forth as Lex exquistely tunnels into her.

Zatanna: Don't stop! Don't stop! Don't stop!
Lex: Don't worry Zatanna, we're just getting warmed up here.

Lex quickly flips Zatanna onto her side and shoves his dick back inside her throbbing pussy, this time more easily.
View attachment 4037382

Zatanna: Oh Lex! It feels so fucking good. Keep fucking me like a whore!
Lex: Who am I to deny a woman her pleasure.

He pulls out and conmmands Zatanna to get on her back. Lex gets on top of her, teasing her cunt lips before thrusting his cock in so deep Zatanna screams out in pleasure.

Zatanna: AHHHHHHHHHHH!
Lex: You feel too good, my dear!

Lex fucks Zatanna hard in missionary as she can do nothing but stare with her mouth open.
View attachment 4037385

Zatanna: I'm gonna cum, Lex! Keep going! Don't stop!

Lex gladly continues to fuck Zatanna until her cunt contracts and she cums hard on his dick!

Zatanna: OHHHHHHHHH FUCCCCCKKKKKK!
Lex: We still have more to do, my dear.

Lex doesn't give Zatanna time to recover as he flips her over and mounts her from above. She is in a state of utter ecstasy as he continues to plow into her with ferocious power.

Lex: I bet no one in your life has fucked you this good, have they?
Zatanna: No! I've fucked a few Leaguers, but they all dissappointed me!
Lex: Really? Like who?
Zatanna: Shut up and keep fucking me, Lex!
View attachment 4037386

Lex obliges as he pushes Zatanna to the edge of the bed, her hands resting on the soft carpet below. He grabs her ass cheeks as teases his cock on her assshole.

Zatanna: Hey! No anal play!
Lex: Very well. Eventually you'll open up your ass for me as well.

Zatanna doesn't let him see the wide smile she has on her face. He continues to grab her ass cheeks as he violently impales her cunt and continues to plow her.

Zatanna: Oh fuck, that never gets old!
Lex: Many women have said the same.
View attachment 4037388

Zatanna is pounded so hard that the spell that was keeping her hat on fades and her hat falls off onto the ground. She uses her magic to return it to her head, but it proves difficult to concentrate with the wild beast of a man behind her.

Zatanna moans loudly and repeatedly as she starts to feel another orgasm building deep in her pussy. Lex continues to massage her insides with speed and power until her cunt contracts again and she cums again, even harder this time.

Zatanna: I'M GONNA CUM! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!
Lex: Yeah, cum all over my dick Zatanna!

Zatanna is riding the wave of pleasure as it totally consumes her entire being. Meanwhile, Lex's dick starts to throb heavily as he senses his limit creep up.

Lex: I've made you cum twice tonight, Zatanna. Now it's your time to return the favor.

Zatanna gladly agrees as Lex pulls out and stands up straight. She moves off the bed and onto her knees, sucking Lex's cock while using both hands to jerk him off.

Zatanna: Cum all over my face Lex!

Lex stares intensely at Zatanna as his climax builds and builds.

Lex: Keep going!

Zatanna stares back at Lex with her mouth open and tongue hanging, inviting his cum. Lex's cock throbs to it's limit as massive and thick spurts of hot cum fly out at Zatanna, some it landing on her mouth, and some over her body. She continues to stare at Lex in a lust drunken state as she extracts every last drop his suprisingly tasty jizz.

Lex: Ohhhhhhhh that's it, Zatanna!

Zatanna continues to pump until nothing is left. Lex stands backs and admires the heroine in front of him, covered with his cum.
View attachment 4037390

Zatanna: God, this was amazing Lex. I can't believe I considered not coming here!
Lex: Yes, it was good for me as well. You truly are a vixen, no pun intended. And remember, you can come see me anytime.
Zatanna: Oh, I plan to.

Lex takes a look at the clock. Two hours have gone by.

Lex: Before you go, I have a proposition for you.
Zatanna: What is it?
Lex: You see, the Glamour Slam is not just a club, but a strip club where the main attraction is superheroines.
Zatanna: Ah, I see now where Huntress goes on some nights.
Lex: Exactly. I want you to join her and a few other heroes I've already recruited.
Zatanna: Other heroes?
Lex: You'll know who when you meet them. Roulette can give you the details.

Zatanna nods in agreement as Lex prepares to clean up and leave, until he stops short.

Lex: You know, I took a shower before you showed up. It seems I'm dirty again and require another one. Care to join me?

Zatanna sees Lex's cock twitch, suprised that it can still function after everything they've done. She gives him a large, visible grin.

Zatanna: Oh, I think I can stay a while longer.

Zatanna, cleaning the cum off of her lips, gets up and gives Lex a kiss before grabbing his cock and guiding him to the bathroom, slamming the door shut.
Pretty good. Kinda reminds me of my version I did a while back. Maybe I'll make 1 with wonder woman's mom (with Ai). Don't have writing skills as good as you tho.

Last edited:

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
Boetharch_bcanary662_edit_Artemis_1.jpg Boetharch_bcanary662_edit_Artemis_2.jpg

lawyer.jpg
"If you pay attention to the design of the mask - it clearly places this rendition of Tigress within season three and four of the show. Therefore the character my client has drawn here is 24 years of age!"
I was requested Artemis by Sdrs141 and ~again~ tried to make it as complicated as possible^^. This isn't even an Artemis head. I instead used Vixen as a base.
Process.jpg

And here's the wallpaper I wound up making with it. I figured I'd do another banner edit because it just fit perfectly. View attachment 4054985
Rly liking this one. Reminds of a character selection screen or introduction animation.

Sdrs141

Aug 30, 2023
View attachment 4055736 View attachment 4055739

View attachment 4055740

I was requested Artemis by Sdrs141 and ~again~ tried to make it as complicated as possible^^. This isn't even an Artemis head. I instead used Vixen as a base.
View attachment 4055753

Rly liking this one. Reminds of a character selection screen or introduction animation.
Omg! I freaking love this! Tigress is so hot!
And a HUGE THANK YOU to Lovekraut ! Your skill is God tier and I am so grateful for your help as I learn to make my own stuff and for you take my requests and blowing me away!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Lonewolf3002

May 25, 2018
Decided to create a Batgirl version that's less .... shameful^^.
Now this one is more up my speed. Did some quick editing in GIMP last night and came out with the following PNGs for some edits. I honestly just wasn't crazy about the extra lines above Batgirl's eyes in the original one, for some reason.

Any chance of getting the PSD for this one of Artemis?

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes