Fan Art AI Something Unlimited AI Fanart Thread - Show Us Your Skills!

Adamidk

Oct 6, 2019
again in terms of body composition and style imitation it is simply beautiful to look at some of this results, but what's stopping you guys to tweak some of this work? like the eyes in some of these if adjusted in any kind of program would actually elevate a lot of the artwork, also her body suit sometimes has some problems that would actually be really easy to adjust. Just saying, I'm actually really impressed by some of these alone

Reactions: Jimwalrus

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
again in terms of body composition and style imitation it is simply beautiful to look at some of this results, but what's stopping you guys to tweak some of this work? like the eyes in some of these if adjusted in any kind of program would actually elevate a lot of the artwork, also her body suit sometimes has some problems that would actually be really easy to adjust. Just saying, I'm actually really impressed by some of these alone
That's a good question - for me it's a lack of time (got a lot going on IRL). Also, I don't have the faintest idea how to use Photoshop or GIMP, so it would all be in MS Paint 3D (!)

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
That's a good question - for me it's a lack of time (got a lot going on IRL). Also, I don't have the faintest idea how to use Photoshop or GIMP, so it would all be in MS Paint 3D (!)
As I've long said about "AI-art" - AI image generators are just another tool for an artist to use, like Photoshop, like a brush, or like when a 'sculptor' has their enormous installation fabricated by engineers and machinists who actually know how to build their vision.
As you can probably tell, I'm no artist, hence the relatively unimaginative set ups and repetitive poses etc. When someone who is an artist, and can actually draw (there being a significant difference, of course) gets their hands on AI image tools, the results are amazing.
I'm just playing at it!

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Also, if anyone would like to use anything I've done as a basis for something more polished (or interesting), I'd be highly delighted.

Reactions: Laritas

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
Also, if anyone would like to use anything I've done as a basis for something more polished (or interesting), I'd be highly delighted.
May I come back to this later?
I've been wanting to get such a text to image AI generator on my Linux system for weeks.
But I'm struggling with it. As soon as I look away for a moment, two new generators are on the market. And the ones that were just free suddenly have a paid model.
I just can't figure out WHAT exactly I should download onto my PC...

Suckular

Jun 20, 2017
I hear that scoundrel, Lex, is once again casting his eye across the dimensional barrier...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

CaptainBlt

Jun 10, 2019
00004-1691814990.png

00178-1429329377.png

I need to figure out inpainting so I can tidy up the rougher edges. Maybe then I can convince Mistress Roulette to put her on the stage.
Maybe she'll allow it :)

I remember in this thread, and in the previous one, from which we all went to this one with AI, several times raised the question that the current topic should adhere to the style of SU, but as I see, it is not particularly already observed rule