IlikeemBIG23

Jul 18, 2024
The game is way too easy in it's current state with in-between swings giving you invulnerability from grabs and gun ammo restocking every time you enter a new room. That's to be expected with a prototype though and I do like the potential of what's there. I hope the dev can achieve a more challenging, dynamic action game as he irons out the mechanics.

orlmente

Mar 12, 2018
> female protagonist
>good art
>hot nun
> lesbian

no thx for the share
As I'm sure you know, historically nuns have been secluded from contact with men. As centuries went by and their numbers dwindled, some have developed the ability to reproduce through lesbian sex. Those who did thrived, those who didn't died out. So now they're an all-female race consisting only of lesbians.

Natural selection, nothing you can do.

(I know that's not how that works don't @ me.)

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
I have high hopes with this one. I hope I'm still alive to see the completion of this game, and tried it.

Reactions: Dxiss

LLMask

Dec 29, 2023
There is something about this artstyle that it is hard to put into words. Like sure it can have good animated h-scenes, but then all of the sudden the character gets gored in oddly vivid detail by another monster. So this is a cautious download on my end

Reactions: smoshcool12

conarikan

Dec 21, 2020
Odd bug I've run into, sometimes using magic locks you in place. Can't attack, can't aim, can't cast magic, and even though the running animation plays, you can't move. Getting hit resets this, but still...

Great proof of concept so far, though.

fap addict

Jul 21, 2022
please god don't let this be abandoned like every other game and don't let this have 1 half update every 3 years. thank you

Guess_Who

Mar 17, 2024
First thanks for opening a thread, directly marked as watched!

It's still in early development! The game is not even one year in the making...... I've been following the game since the beginning and it already has made big steps into the right direction. Judging the game as it is now would be unfair.
More different enemies might be added in the future.

For now the main focus is only on "Lesbian" maybe it will change if more different enemies will get added......

If people don't like "Lesbian" they can go ahead and just leave, no need to wine about it. If it's not for you, simply don't waste your time.

You can't please everybody

please god don't let this be abandoned like every other game and don't let this have 1 half update every 3 years. thank you
The game got 1 update every month since it started!

ital

Jan 26, 2019
another game in which it seems that the game is not bad, but when you play, you understand that the game is nothing, there are no beautiful scenes, just nonsense

fap addict

Jul 21, 2022
another game in which it seems that the game is not bad, but when you play, you understand that the game is nothing, there are no beautiful scenes, just nonsense
its the initial release from what i understand

pretty much fresh out of the hoven, all games got released like this. its not nonsense, its just new

if dev keeps working on it maybe in a year or 2 it might be one of the best games ever

or one of the worst game ever

who knows

Arkanae

May 29, 2018
My biggest gripe with this game yet: it ignores my -windowed command line option, and resets to fullscreen Every. Single. Time. I go back to the main menu.

Like, seriously... fix this shit.

thepayer17

May 14, 2022
another great art looking female protagonist game. Why are animated side-scroller male protagonist so rare compared to this genre :cautious:

FarmerKyle

Feb 3, 2018
Having fun so far, even having been nommed by two mimics. Looking forward to further updates!

Only complaint I have is that changing the keybindings doesn't stick. As soon as you die, the controls go back to default and are locked that way. I've had to start a whole new game twice, see above, just to change the controls. Even then, the game still forces you to use E as when talking to "Mission Nun" and "Merchant Nun."

Odd bug I've run into, sometimes using magic locks you in place. Can't attack, can't aim, can't cast magic, and even though the running animation plays, you can't move. Getting hit resets this, but still...

Great proof of concept so far, though.
Haven't run into that yet. I keep encountering instances of "Confirm," E or otherwise, not interacting. I usually have to move or some other action before it'll register again.

Anyway, back to the dark, mimic-filled, hallway! I will find whatever is at the end! Even if its just more mimics.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes