The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
damn game bugged, certain area missing audio tags, crashed when i tried to fight the bosses right hand, certain scenes missing images

Mar 12, 2018
damn game bugged, certain area missing audio tags, crashed when i tried to fight the bosses right hand, certain scenes missing images
Why do you assume that all scenes should have images? And that all areas should have audio? The game crashing is definitely a bug, but everything else - not necessary.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Why do you assume that all scenes should have images? And that all areas should have audio? The game crashing is definitely a bug, but everything else - not necessary.
I dont assume all scenes should have images, I do assume and you know how i know it does? I just tried to play it again and the scene... get this... it played.

omg the blasphemy.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
I haven't run into any bugs so I blame you. If you want them fixed screenshot and give me save.

View attachment 3923022
IDK how it was me since i just downloaded and played the game but w/e. I dont really care if it gets fixed, I've kinda lost interest but if you do care this the missing audio, happens here and in one of the forest.

The crash happened with the fight right after this scene but when i retried it, it didnt crash a second time so oh well.
Screenshot 2024-08-12 080019.png

Archetype0

Jun 9, 2022
Odd. I 100% the game and the only bugs I got were basically of my own making (Screwing around with skip keys in cutscenes and the like) I've not seen anything like what fallen dragon has going on

Subraumer

May 15, 2018
I don't mind not having a img for every scene but FUCK ME how fucking much texts, walking and grindy can you make it...
My dick went limp 2 times before reaching another scene...

HM108

May 2, 2019
idk if it was the true ending. but the guy just dies after fighting the boss for like 1 hour. yes you have to fight this fucker for one whole hour. and there are no extra scenes or anything, they tell you before you continue that there are no extra scenes. some of the scenes before the boss fight at the previous village are ok. but the whole game didnt even feel like a game. it felt like a VN that you can walk around in and waste time. also you dont get choices. the max choices you get are like 2 or 1. also its not netorase, idk what these people were thinking making this game, but it was not a good idea. they tried to push off ntr as something completely different which is fine, because creative liberties. but dont list something in the netorase section of dlsite if it is not even close. if you want to see real netorase look at 's games. his art is bad, and he can't convey a scene in drawings, but the story is there. its complete and its real netorase. not this sudo ntr get your girl stolen because you like it shit. this was just a guy with a voyeur kink and humiliation fetish. that's just saying you like being an incel. netorase is almost pretty much cucking or swinging. and when you do cuckolding you are a man about it. not like ntr where you act like a little pussy ass bitch.

quick edit: when i said netorase was like cuckolding i didnt mean it in a masculine way. my bad. some people probably laughed at that. but more in the sense of swinging. i cant stand a pussy guy who cries after getting exactly what he asked for. ive been swinging for many years and never cried that my girl got dicked. its not hard to tell your girl if you dont want to be with me, theres the front door. but like for real. who the fuck are these people who cry about a girl getting some and then crying about letting them do it! that shits fucken psycho stupid shit right there. like what's your deal? do you have like a depression fetish? is that even a thing? if you do why don't you just do it in real life instead of making a game about it? idk, I'm going on a rant here. the point is. this is not swinging/cuckolding/hot-wifing or sharing. THIS.... IS..... SPARTA!!!! trash.
oh, that's why the first minutes of game is kinda weird. thanks for the review, i'll just download the save file to see the scenes.

Shadowoff

Dec 1, 2019
doubt, this game only has that ending? I completed everything, talked to all the npc, received all the items for the final boss, but 1 scene is missing

• Thinking Face
Reactions: zashe7861

zashe7861

Sep 14, 2018
This game is more for cuckold fans than NTR fans. Art is pretty good but the story and endings were pretty terrible.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So in a way you are right. This is close to cuckolding, but... I don't think it's even close to that. The MC didn't really have much of a relationship with anyone in his group. All the characters felt emotionally detached. Like someone else pointed out, it's more like someone with a voyeurism fetish, and less of a cuckolding fetish. Also, there are many different terms for terms like what this game half-assedly tried to produce, but I digress; anyone can do their own research and language exchange to find what I am talking about. Simply put, this game was flawed from the beginning. People will critique it [and they should], but it was still the work of someone who had his idea come to paper and create this story and art. I don't know, maybe it is just a quick cash grab, and they didn't know what to come up with quick enough, and just skimmed dlsite for whatever was most popular at that time; Or maybe this person just didn't have the team he needed for his complex story come to light. For whatever reason it was, at least we got something out of it. Sadly, it was nothing good. But something at least.

• Haha
Reactions: Enlight432

Magi17

Jul 29, 2017
So in a way you are right. This is close to cuckolding, but... I don't think it's even close to that. The MC didn't really have much of a relationship with anyone in his group. All the characters felt emotionally detached. Like someone else pointed out, it's more like someone with a voyeurism fetish, and less of a cuckolding fetish. Also, there are many different terms for terms like what this game half-assedly tried to produce, but I digress; anyone can do their own research and language exchange to find what I am talking about. Simply put, this game was flawed from the beginning. People will critique it [and they should], but it was still the work of someone who had his idea come to paper and create this story and art. I don't know, maybe it is just a quick cash grab, and they didn't know what to come up with quick enough, and just skimmed dlsite for whatever was most popular at that time; Or maybe this person just didn't have the team he needed for his complex story come to light. For whatever reason it was, at least we got something out of it. Sadly, it was nothing good. But something at least.
The cuckold part is mainly due to the relationship shift of the MC and the princess in the middle. Being generous with how superficial they are but it does seem that they are in a relationship at that point.

MrAakmr

May 10, 2017

This shows how to get bonus scenes with npcs at end game. I'm stuck at #13.
You need to have the (3rd?) Medicine in your inventory (from trading the gold lump) when you leave the village where you get it, and this has to be done in the game not in the post game from the reminiscence room.

I have the dog food but the dog won't let me pass in the last village.
Similar to above, I believe that you need to have given the medicine to the blonde guy prior to entering the last village for the dog to move.

I've attached my save at the start of the village with the blonde guy there (its before the inn scene in the village, so you may need to go through that to be able to see the shrine maiden event).

Dayeon

Jan 12, 2022
For people getting joiplay issues with plugin.js, there is a workaround in the joiplay discord. You drop this patches.json in root of the game.

Reactions: Plowplow
Mar 12, 2018
For people getting joiplay issues with plugin.js, there is a workaround in the joiplay discord. You drop this patches.json in root of the game.
I just play one of the older versions with no problem. The few newest versions lag like crazy in half of the games.

Ayylmamer

Apr 22, 2020
Probably the best try to imitate NTRPG's sprite sex out of all the other NTR games I've played.
The story goes from somewhat original to cringe NTR comedy to incomplete ending.
Art is subpar and pixel animation is better than it.
The sex scenes are imho pretty good if you like NTR.

Reactions: Majes
2.70 star(s) 19 Votes