Languid

Dec 7, 2018
For the folks having screen issues, you can modify the resolution the game uses by following the below steps. This definitely helped me because I have an ultrawide monitor and things were all sorts of messed up.

1. Right-click the game.exe (恥知らず.exe) and select "Create shortcut"
  2. Right-click the shortcut created and in the "Target" line add whatever resolution you want (best would likely be normal ones like the list I noted below
    1. Example Target: I:\Shameless\恥知らず\恥知らず.exe -screen-width 2560 -screen-height 1440 -screen-fullscreen 1
    2. if you want to play in window mode, remove the "-screen-fullscreen 1"
  3. Click OK on the properties window
  4. Launch game using the shortcut made and see if it fixes your issue
Resolutions (I only tested 1920x1080 and 2560x1440)
1920x1080
2560x1440
3200x1800
3840x2160

Hope this helps. If not... sorry, I tried.

Also, to be clear as to how much content there is, from the DLsite page for the game, the dev noted this, " There are a total of 7 animated scenes as rewards in the game. If you find all 7 tickets, you will have completely cleared the game. "

Last edited:
Reactions: Sylia Stingray
Nov 18, 2022
For the folks having screen issues, you can modify the resolution the game uses by following the below steps. This definitely helped me because I have an ultrawide monitor and things were all sorts of messed up.

1. Right-click the game.exe (恥知らず.exe) and select "Create shortcut"
  2. Right-click the shortcut created and in the "Target" line add whatever resolution you want (best would likely be normal ones like the list I noted below
    1. Example Target: I:\Shameless\恥知らず\恥知らず.exe -screen-width 2560 -screen-height 1440 -screen-fullscreen 1
    2. if you want to play in window mode, remove the "-screen-fullscreen 1"
  3. Click OK on the properties window
  4. Launch game and see if it fixes your issue
Resolutions (I only tested 1920x1080 and 2560x1440)
1920x1080
2560x1440
3200x1800
3840x2160

Hope this helps. If not... sorry, I tried.

Also, to be clear as to how much content there is, from the DLsite page for the game, the dev noted this, " There are a total of 7 animated scenes as rewards in the game. If you find all 7 tickets, you will have completely cleared the game. "

THAT GOT IT. Thank you for this!

You know the funny thing is I remember in the WinXP days we'd do stuff like this for games that didn't have menu options and fast forward 20 years and I've completely forgotten. I guess the convenience of modern UIs changes all of that. But anyway thank you! I was able to finish it finally.

Languid

Dec 7, 2018
THAT GOT IT. Thank you for this!

You know the funny thing is I remember in the WinXP days we'd do stuff like this for games that didn't have menu options and fast forward 20 years and I've completely forgotten. I guess the convenience of modern UIs changes all of that. But anyway thank you! I was able to finish it finally.
Glad it helped. For Unity games that don't come with any options cooked in, you have to do it this way to modify the game resolution unfortunately.

Reactions: Sylia Stingray
2.40 star(s) 7 Votes