5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
Seems like they forgot how to do an NTR game again... they were almost on the right track with "Thot on Trial".
I guess ToT is still the closest thing they have to "NTR".

This is not Netorare. this is Swinging/Sharing/Netorase. It's a crossover VN where everyone will fuck everyone but since Player is canonically all 5 main characters from previous games it's always consensual with no jealousy or losers.
Yea this. It's basically crossover orgy which is why I said it would still be interesting if people with played the previous games.
The naming of 5 MCs... and I thought we were gonna see them get cucked by the slenderman but nope :ROFLMAO:.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
not particularly averse to what-if type NTR scenarios with characters from all the games, like the security guy scenes in Lust Theory were excellent, and i don't really have a problem with the whole working on more than one project thing, but this seems like an odd choice.
Especially putting good scenes, like a sister FFM threesome from Lust Theory, in this game when it should probably have been better served being in the original game
though i guess nice to see at all

TripleV

Jun 10, 2018
So writing as someone who is not their patreon supporter, I will be honest, if I was, I would have so many questions about the number of projects.

It doesn't help that a lot of their projects seem to suffer from having disjointed storytelling, so spreading things out this is just such an odd approach.

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Finally a threesome with the sisters and it's in this project.... which means they'll not have something like it in the main game. Motherfuckers! :FacePalm:

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Is there a scene of the dad with Mia? That was the biggest blue ball I’ve seen in VN game history when there wasn’t a scene of them in original game. Not even fantasy.

also, stop complaining that’s the characters are MCs from each games. this is the first update, I’m predicting they will add different characters next time around.

relax.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote