• We're currently working on the search system, until that's complete the search will be disabled. In the mean time, you can use the quick search on the forum home page, or the search from the latest updates page.

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.jpg

Overview:
Embark on an epic journey with the princess, overcome obstacles, and discover the secrets of her lewd story in "Princess Reconquista."​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-21
Release Date: 2024-02-24
Developer: Sorry Karl - -
Translator: Surgy
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 0.3
Language: English (Fan Translation)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Press F1, go to Settings > Game Screen, and change the language from English to Japanese for the full translation. Without this, you'll see partial English text and blank dialog boxes.

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

Surgy thanks for the translation!

smpl1.jpg smpl2.jpg smpl3.jpg smpl4.jpg smpl5.png

Last edited by a moderator:

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
The game is good, but I frankly have a difficult question... why am I spending more than an hour playing on the first boss? do you think this is interesting? or if you are a casual player, are you passing by? It’s questionable, what’s the problem with adding a difficulty level, slightly reducing the health of the enemies and it would be easier, I’ll probably go play Dark Souls

Reactions: Houdini7506

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
and I say that I spent more than an hour on the boss and did not complete it, closed and deleted the game

Reactions: ital

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
ah, this is like the last and final boss, well, maybe so, maybe it should be difficult, okay

4.70 star(s) 45 Votes