gozmit97

Dec 2, 2018
could you expand on what setup you are playing on, I just downloaded i fresh version and it seemed to work for me

again what set up otherwise you can empty your save folder here AppData\Roaming\Pokemon Entrancing Wishes and here is a save file from just before Pewter City

the ability to use Surf in the overworld is unlocked after you beat Janine aka the 5 gym
I'm playing on Windows 10, don't remember doing anything particular with settings.
Game was working fine for multiple sessions. Then I was running around and the error occured.
It happens on every startup since then.

RazeSawr

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2024
I'm playing on Windows 10, don't remember doing anything particular with settings.
Game was working fine for multiple sessions. Then I was running around and the error occured.
It happens on every startup since then.
ok try to upload your saves, go to C:\Users\[user name]\AppData\Roaming\Pokemon Entrancing Wishes and zip the folder then upload them here and i see if i can find out what's causing the problem

Zamentai

Aug 20, 2018
could you expand on what setup you are playing on, I just downloaded i fresh version and it seemed to work for me
I'm was playing on my pc (Windows 10). Tried on my phone using joiplay. Still the same error. I've attach my save file in case you want to try and see if the error shows up on your end.

RazeSawr

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2024
I'm was playing on my pc (Windows 10). Tried on my phone using joiplay. Still the same error. I've attach my save file in case you want to try and see if the error shows up on your end.
found the problem I forgot to add a check if the player has two Pokemon or not, i have edited it now to include a check for that but until then you will have to either wait until the next upload (which hopefully will be somewhere at the end of September) or just bring a second Pokemon

gozmit97

Dec 2, 2018
ok try to upload your saves, go to C:\Users\[user name]\AppData\Roaming\Pokemon Entrancing Wishes and zip the folder then upload them here and i see if i can find out what's causing the problem
Sory, ended up remobing them. If i experience it again, I'll be sure to do so though.

Zamentai

Aug 20, 2018
found the problem I forgot to add a check if the player has two Pokemon or not, i have edited it now to include a check for that but until then you will have to either wait until the next upload (which hopefully will be somewhere at the end of September) or just bring a second Pokemon
Nice! I'll just bring a second pokemon then

RazeSawr

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2024
Hey everyone!

I hope you’ve had a great couple of months! Just wanted to pop in and give you all a quick update on the game (we haven’t forgotten about you and hopefully you haven't forgotten about us ;) ).

well I would love to tell you all, about all the things we have done that would take too long so here are my top three

First up, some exciting news:

1. Mela’s Role Upgrade
Mela is no longer just a one-off character! She’s now a major player in the game and will show up in multiple scenes. We’ve put a lot of work into her story, and we think you’ll love what we’ve done with her.

2. Introducing PP Events
We’ve added a new type of event called “PP Events.” These let you use your powers to interact with NPCs. Right now, they don’t impact the main story, but if you like them, we’ll definitely look into making them more significant. You can find a tutorial for these events as you play through Mt. Moon.

3. Gallery Update
The gallery has gotten a cool upgrade! It now remembers which sex scenes you’ve unlocked between saves and also female and male sex scenes are separate now. The only catch is you’ll need to view the original scene first. We hope this makes it easier for you to enjoy your favorite scenes.

A little change of plans:
We’ve moved the first side quest into the Dream Realm. This helps keep the main game world a bit more serious, while still letting us go wild with crossovers and crazy side quests in the Dream Realm.

Now, for some not-so-great news:
With all these changes, we’ve had to push back the release of the next update. We’re aiming to have it ready in 2-4 weeks, but we’ll keep you posted.

and after this release, we will start working on Nemona and Officer Jenny's side quest

In the meantime, we hope you all have a “Champion time!” :LOL:

Best regards,
The Pokémon Entrancing Wishes Team :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: FeHOH and ArhraCole

FeHOH

Jan 14, 2020
Hey everyone!

I hope you’ve had a great couple of months! Just wanted to pop in and give you all a quick update on the game (we haven’t forgotten about you and hopefully you haven't forgotten about us ;) ).

well I would love to tell you all, about all the things we have done that would take too long so here are my top three

First up, some exciting news:

1. Mela’s Role Upgrade
Mela is no longer just a one-off character! She’s now a major player in the game and will show up in multiple scenes. We’ve put a lot of work into her story, and we think you’ll love what we’ve done with her.

2. Introducing PP Events
We’ve added a new type of event called “PP Events.” These let you use your powers to interact with NPCs. Right now, they don’t impact the main story, but if you like them, we’ll definitely look into making them more significant. You can find a tutorial for these events as you play through Mt. Moon.

3. Gallery Update
The gallery has gotten a cool upgrade! It now remembers which sex scenes you’ve unlocked between saves and also female and male sex scenes are separate now. The only catch is you’ll need to view the original scene first. We hope this makes it easier for you to enjoy your favorite scenes.

A little change of plans:
We’ve moved the first side quest into the Dream Realm. This helps keep the main game world a bit more serious, while still letting us go wild with crossovers and crazy side quests in the Dream Realm.

Now, for some not-so-great news:
With all these changes, we’ve had to push back the release of the next update. We’re aiming to have it ready in 2-4 weeks, but we’ll keep you posted.

and after this release, we will start working on Nemona and Officer Jenny's side quest

In the meantime, we hope you all have a “Champion time!” :LOL:

Best regards,
The Pokémon Entrancing Wishes Team :)
By the way, I'm looking forward to the new update. One question though: Do old saves work when it comes out? I don't want to repeat my progress since I already liked my Pokemon team and levels.

RazeSawr

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2024
Nice. Excited to see Mela more in the story.
then i really hope you like what we have done with her :D

By the way, I'm looking forward to the new update. One question though: Do old saves work when it comes out? I don't want to repeat my progress since I already liked my Pokemon team and levels.

Maybe...

the old save will work and not break the game on fundamental expect but since some logic has been changes there is a risk the game might break on a story level with switches and move route so we will have to wait and see, but we are looking into a way to let you keep your pokemon across save files

• Red Heart
Reactions: FeHOH
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes