Collection Pinup Pixelsketcher collection [2023-02-12] [Pixelsketcher]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DohDongOh

Jun 22, 2018
Thanks! Found the pack there! Do you have any recommendations for other artists with similar art styles? I checked a few mentioned in the thread but they aren't very similar to Pixelsketcher's style
There's no one I can think of that specifically does a style similar to Pixelsketcher. I don't know exactly their process, but I assume it's painting on top of images of 3D models to keep form and shading consistent.

That being said, I think you'll enjoy some works of Chelodoy and Skygracer, which both do a great job showing volume in 2D art. Chelodoy makes some incredibly fluid animations, but not entirely that, and Skygracer is just does pin-ups lately, and unfortunately, they both upload very slowly. But Kemono, as well as sad panda and your run-of-the-mill boorus have just about everything they've made, if the long load times for full-res start annoying you.

And as an underdog recommendation, an artist who didn't really take off and all but has abandoned their Patreon, just uploading to twitter occasionally: I prefer Reptilian_Orbit's style to Skygracer's, but they never saw any real success, so there's much less to browse, but what's there is good.

Reactions: m24nub

m24nub

Aug 25, 2017
There's no one I can think of that specifically does a style similar to Pixelsketcher. I don't know exactly their process, but I assume it's painting on top of images of 3D models to keep form and shading consistent.

That being said, I think you'll enjoy some works of Chelodoy and Skygracer, which both do a great job showing volume in 2D art. Chelodoy makes some incredibly fluid animations, but not entirely that, and Skygracer is just does pin-ups lately, and unfortunately, they both upload very slowly. But Kemono, as well as sad panda and your run-of-the-mill boorus have just about everything they've made, if the long load times for full-res start annoying you.

And as an underdog recommendation, an artist who didn't really take off and all but has abandoned their Patreon, just uploading to twitter occasionally: I prefer Reptilian_Orbit's style to Skygracer's, but they never saw any real success, so there's much less to browse, but what's there is good.
Thanks for the recommendations! They don't quite scratch the same itch as Pixelsketcher but they're great nonetheless! I prefer animations over pin-ups so I like Chelodoy's work more than Skygracers. I also agree that Reptilian_Orbit's style is underappreciated! Sad they didn't get as much success as others.

Would you mind sharing more recommendations? I'm partial to canine/fox (Star Fox), bunnies (Judy from Zootopia/Lola Bunny), or any Zelda parodies

DohDongOh

Jun 22, 2018
Would you mind sharing more recommendations? I'm partial to canine/fox (Star Fox), bunnies (Judy from Zootopia/Lola Bunny), or any Zelda parodies
drew a lot of bunnies, some Star Fox. Their style is basically cleaned up and colored sketches, but they could output a dozen works a week. They also stopped posting from lack of success and took their Patreon down. All the mega links are disabled, so you have to manually save all the images from their "art dumps". Not sure how much is on , but some is. They're still active on Twitter, and their new stuff gets uploaded to e621 from there.
also checks the some boxes. There's probably some twitter-only stuff on .

Last edited:
Reactions: m24nub
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote